BY DON JULIO #8 in Tequila

Don Julio Anejo Tequila exhibits an array of fruit notes on the nose and palate. Citrus aromas of lime, mandarin and grapefruit are exhilarating followed by complex flavors of cooked agave, black cherry and honey. Don Julio Anejo Tequila is matured for 18 months in American white oak barrels which gives it an oaky vanilla character with a light, honey and spice finish. Serve Don Julio Anejo Tequila neat or on the rocks to fully appreciate its intricate character. see more...

Zelly N.
GO-TO tequila! We like making our own Strawberry Margaritas at home and this is the best! We also take shots of this from time to time. I like it because its smooth and my throat doesn’t feel like its burning - plus, no headaches the next day! WIN!
Ellen I.
New Baltimore
Absolutely love this tequila and it’s the only one I truly adore and would buy again in a heartbeat. As a friend put it: “it’s a sipping tequila” because it actually tastes amazing even when not thrown back. Love love!! Have made some amazing memories with Don Julio. Try it, and you’ll never look back.
jocelyn r.
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!! I like to mix this with Cranberry & pineapple juice. i put a bit of both and some don julio, you have the perfect drink. it’s soooo smooth, the flavor is great. I love it. i would keep buying this over and over again!
Linda B.
Angel Fire
What a great tequila. I’ve had this both as shots and in margaritas and other mixed drinks. It has a smooth taste and doesn’t leave a bitter aftertaste like some tequilas do.
I would probably buy this again since the price isn’t too expensive for the quality of the tequila. It is great for parties!
Wendy R.
LAREDO, TX
Don Julio Añejo has got to be my favorite tequila! I have purchased it on several occasions. It’s smooth and light, I have no complaints. It’s tasty and it met my expectations. I would and have recommended this tequila before.
Michelle R.
Goes down smoother than the white tequila. I have drank this a few times but I’m a big tequila drinker. I love it for shots. This bottle comes out to a good price if you want to have a good night with friends but not if you’re trying to make an impression because it’s not of best quality.
Michelle A.
Chicago
I love it. It has a great taste and its very soft. It is what I constatly reach for my special events. My family loves it to. It is a really good value for the price. We love take it with lime and salt, or just make a great margarita with it. I definetly recommend it to other people
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!
6lue G.
Phoenix
There's no real way to go wrong with this particular type I myself prefer the anejos and raspados when it comes to Tequilas great by themselves also great with a mixer more of a relaxed type of drinking setting but it won't do harm if you decide to be active ... enjoy
Erika A.
One my absolute favorite indulgences! Love the smooth, honey like finish. This has quickly become a staple in my household, we just keep coming back for more. Perfect on the rocks! On the pricier side but the quality is absolutely worth it! Would definitely recommend!