BY DON JULIO

Don Julio Anejo Tequila exhibits an array of fruit notes on the nose and palate. Citrus aromas of lime, mandarin and grapefruit are exhilarating followed by complex flavors of cooked agave, black cherry and honey. Don Julio Anejo Tequila is matured for 18 months in American white oak barrels which gives it an oaky vanilla character with a light, honey and spice finish. Serve Don Julio Anejo Tequila neat or on the rocks to fully appreciate its intricate character. see more...

• con que bebidas nunca se debe mezclar el tequila ?3 Answers
Tarah H.
Englewood, FL
Don Julio is definitely a little pricey but it’s worth it when you’re getting into certain tequila is you got to be careful of which ones he picked if you’re going to be taking shots and how many because you will feel crappy the next day if it’s not a good quality and you know sometimes you get what you pay for and in this instance the price does refer to the quality because it is a very good quality goes down smooth it’s one of those that you don’t really want to make mixed drinks with it’s really good for just a straight shot and maybe a little bit of lime and salt
Jenna P.
saint paul
This is the tequila I fell in love with during a trip to Florida. Super cheap tequila flight and I started with the patron silver and then at the end, savored this so much I would never forget it. My boyfriend doesn’t drink but he tasted everything with me and he absolutely loved anejo. I couldn’t have been more delighted. Best sipping tequila I’ve ever had.
Melanie G.
Gardena, CA
This tequila is so good I love this añejo one to make mix drink . My favorite drinks to make with this tequila is margaritas or Palomas . Super affordable . Would definitely buy again and do recommend this product .
jocelyn r.
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!! I like to mix this with Cranberry & pineapple juice. i put a bit of both and some don julio, you have the perfect drink. it’s soooo smooth, the flavor is great. I love it. i would keep buying this over and over again!
Linda B.
Angel Fire
What a great tequila. I’ve had this both as shots and in margaritas and other mixed drinks. It has a smooth taste and doesn’t leave a bitter aftertaste like some tequilas do.
I would probably buy this again since the price isn’t too expensive for the quality of the tequila. It is great for parties!
Wendy R.
Laredo, TX
Don Julio Añejo has got to be my favorite tequila! I have purchased it on several occasions. It’s smooth and light, I have no complaints. It’s tasty and it met my expectations. I would and have recommended this tequila before.
💋Mrs.Flores💋 F.
San Marcos
Definitely the best of the best! Save this bottle for very special occasions. This I would say hands down beats the other tequilas we’ve had. Although pricey, it’s worth it and that is why it’s the best for special occasions. This is a must for those special moments worth celebrating!
Michelle A.
Chicago
I love it. It has a great taste and its very soft. It is what I constatly reach for my special events. My family loves it to. It is a really good value for the price. We love take it with lime and salt, or just make a great margarita with it. I definetly recommend it to other people
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!
Alicia L.
Orem, UT
This tequila is a lot smoother than the other Don Julio liquors. Drink it on its own and it wont kill your throat or mix it with dark soda and it is amazing and smooth.the packaging is nice and the bottle design is cool. This is a tequila i would biy and recommend others to buy
Jazmin J.
florida
con que bebidas nunca se debe mezclar el tequila ?