Don Julio 70 Crystal Claro Anejo Tequila

by Don Julio

#11 in Tequila

Crafted to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the Don Julio brand, Don Julio 70 Tequila is a clear anejo tequila anejo claro twice distilled, aged for 18 months in white oak barrels, then filtered for clarity. You'll find crisp agave flavors in Don Julio 70 Tequila, as well as a smoothness and warm notes of honey. Both the blanco and anejo flavors work off of each other in this tequila, making for a totally unique experience.

They have tried it, its flavor is good??
Hello, I purchased a bottle of Don Julio 70 yesterday at Costco. When we opened it last night we got a musty/moldy smell and taste. We have never experienced this before with other Don Julio tequila's in the past. Can you tell me if this is normal or might we have gotten a bad bottle? When we say must/moldy we mean very musty/moldy!
Start your review of Don Julio 70 Crystal Claro Anejo Tequila!
Jamie M.
Union Corner, NB
I love tequila and Don Julio has been on my bucket list of tequilas to try for a very very long time. I was excited to receive this as a gift from a friend and I was not disappointed with Don Julio the tequila is incredible. I really enjoyed every last drop of this bottle and will definitely be purchasing more. I would say the quality of this tequila is better than patron. Don Julio was added to my bucket list of tequilas after I watched an episode of bar rescue several years ago where they toured the factory where Don Julio is made period And I have to say I was super impressed in the process that is still used many generations later for making this tequila. I appreciate the quality that the company puts in to making their product.
Jocelyn J.
Nipigon
Excellent tequila, smooth taste with clean finish. Highly recomend as a better quality tequila.
Leanne J.
Winnipeg, MB
My MIL brought me a bottle of this straight from Mexico, and right from the first sip I was obsessed! It’s a little on the pricey side, but the taste is worth every penny. I’ve purchased 2 bottles myself since the first one as a gift. Delicious!
scott R.
Caledon, ON
I received Don Julio 70 Crystal Claro Anejo Tequila as a gift and it was the best gift I’ve ever received, a delicious and smooth tequila that I recommend for everyone!
Erandi D.
toronto, ON
Lo mejor que existe en tequilas, es de mis favoritos ya que no tiene una sensacion fuerte en la garganta al contrario es suavey delicioso , lo recomiendo para las mujeres que les gusta el tequila directo. exquisito
Colleen W.
Windsor, ON
The best tequila there is. Very smooth and easy to drink. This is the only tequila I go for. Usually get it from Mexico
Keit W.
Chilliwack , BC
Oh my this stuff is amazing I love don Julio 70 it’s one of the most smoothies tequila I have ever drank . I haven’t bought it but my mom would bring it back from Mexico as a present . It met my expectations it’s my favourite tequila and I definitely recommend it
Kassie P.
Warms you from you tongue to your tummy. Smooth taste. Always a great choice for your family and friends.
Natalie R.
Sherbrooke, QC
Crystal añejo 👏🏻 does not get better than this. It is strong however it is smooth going down. Great tequila!
Kassandra C.
Twin Butte, AB
Purchased on a Mexico trip for a great deal and it was worth the money. I wouldn't spend on this in Canada as it is expensive but the experience was great . Such an easy Tequila to sip on and enjoy.