Don Julio 1942 1.750L GLS US

by Don Julio

#3 in Tequila

Don Julio 1942 A�ejo Tequila is handcrafted in tribute to the year that Don Julio Gonz�lez began his tequila-making journey. Warm oak, vanilla and roasted agave flavors lead into a lingering oak and rich vanilla finish for a luxurious tequila recognized by connoisseurs around the globe. Aged in small batches for 2 and a half years, our a�ejo tequila is made with 100% Blue Weber Agave that is ready for any celebration. Simply serve neat in a snifter or on the rocks for a classic and simple drink. Includes one 80 proof 750 mL bottle of 1942 A�ejo Tequila. Don Julio tequila is produced in the Highlands of Jalisco, Mexico, one of the country�s most fertile agave-growing regions. The microclimate and mineral-rich clay soil allow the blue agave plant to flourish. Each bottle of Don Julio tequila is produced here and features our NOM number � our seal of authenticity � signifying where the tequila was made. Unlike many other distilleries, La Primavera only produces our ultra-premium tequila t

Has anyone tried the 818 tequila? I live in the 180 area and I’ve heard so many mixed reviews about the tequila and about the whole origins behind it so I just kind of wanted to put some feelers out there to see who has actually drank it what do they think how was the taste how authentic is the paren is it worth the price compared to other tequilas on the market what is your feedback talk to me talk to me I want to know before I invest in this product because I know that everyone loves anything that’s backed by the Kardashians so talk to me people what’s up Has anyone tried the 818 tequila? I live in the 180 area and I’ve heard so many mixed reviews about the tequila and about the whole origins behind it so I just kind of wanted to put some feelers out there to see who has actually drank it what do they think how was the taste how authentic is the paren is it worth the price compared to other tequilas on the market what is your feedback talk to me talk to me I want to know before I invest in this product because I know that everyone loves anything that’s backed by the Kardashians so talk to me people what’s up?Don Julio 1942 1.750L GLS US
How smooth is this tequila?
Is this worth the hype? I didn’t celebrate my birthday this year but want to maybe save up and try it for my birthday with close family. I don’t really drink and was wondering if this is good or needs a chaser?
Start your review of Don Julio 1942 1.750L GLS US!
Kristine A.
Union City, CA
Don Julio 1942 1.750L GLS US uploaded by Kristine A.
Yes, it’s expensive. Yes, it’s worth the hype. Yes, it goes down smooth. Chaser? Yes and no, if you want a chaser — use a chaser. If you don’t, then don’t. Personally, salt and lime is really all you need. (21+) Cheers b*tches!!!
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Don Julio 1942 1.750L GLS US uploaded by Mirla G.
Don Julio 1942 1.750L GLS US uploaded by Mirla G.
Amazing tequila! Never tasted anything like it. The scents of caramel, toffee and vanilla are delightful on the nose. Warm and smooth finish. The packaging and the bottle are from another world, save it as it is very beautiful.
Nicole R.
Hammond, IN
Don Julio 1942 1.750L GLS US uploaded by Nicole R.
I seen everyone drinking this and wanted to see the hype. This is by far the best tequila I ever tasted. I tasted it room temperature and ice cold, both are amazing! Not to mention my husband had this beautiful arrangement made by a friend with this bottle and candy! [product:don-julio-1942-1750l-gls-us]
Diana E.
Miami Beach, FL
Don Julio 1942 1.750L GLS US uploaded by Diana E.
My top fav gives me no headache and keeps me going! I could drink a whole bottle. I mainly take shots. Love it cold goes down smooth so much better than clase azul. I always buy this
Lawrence K.
San Diego, CA
Don Julio 1942 1.750L GLS US uploaded by Lawrence K.
This is by far the best tequila on the market. I was given a bottle years ago and now I never don’t have a bottle on hand. It’s very smooth a little pricey but once you try it you won’t mind dropping the money on it.
Tony J.
Don Julio 1942 1.750L GLS US uploaded by Tony J.
Decided to spend the money and give it a try. My wife and I loved it definitely worth the money. Probably the smoothest shot of tequila I have ever taken.
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
Don Julio 1942 1.750L GLS US uploaded by Katarzyna P.
Purchased at: Instacart
It's pretty good tequila but i wouldn't give 5 stars because it's too pricey for what you're getting. Clase Azul reposado is WAY way better, no comparison whatsoever. I still enjoyed it. I used it in a shot and inside the frozen strawberry margarita topped with passion fruit 🍓
Jasmine P.
Lancaster, PA
Don Julio 1942 1.750L GLS US uploaded by Jasmine P.
Don Julio 1942 1.750L GLS US uploaded by Jasmine P.
The price for this is 168.99 so it’s not your everyday drink and it’s not the best value for your buck!! The presentation is great, It comes in an beautiful box. It’s 80 Proof and very smooth!!
Karina D.
Pinellas Park, FL
Don Julio 1942 1.750L GLS US uploaded by Karina D.
Purchased at: Costco
Very smooth and has a very fine taste to it. This is definitely not your take shots tequila. The price of it is not for the faint of heart but is definitely worth the money. This is the drink to offer if you want to impress Don Julio 1942 1.750L GLS US
Luis O.
South Bend, IN
Don Julio 1942 1.750L GLS US uploaded by Luis O.
smooth tequila great taste well worth the price fancy bottle design. you have to buy it in order to appreciated
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vanessa C.
Victorville, CA
il y a 10 mois
Don Julio 1942 1.750L GLS US ? Is it really worth the price tag.? 😩😂 Where do you buy it.? (SoCal) Also, best way to drink.? 😋🍸🍹🍷
Elena J. il y a 6 mois
It’s pretty smooth if you like tequila that one is good by it self just shots with lime