BY ROLAND CORPORATION US #31 in Pasta Sauce

Don Bruno Vodka Sauce is Kosher, all natural and gluten free. Starting with imported Italian tomatoes and the finest ingredients, Don Bruno Authentic Vodka Sauce has a rich homemade flavor that brings the tradition of old world Italy from our kitchen to your dinner table! Simply open the jar, heat on your stovetop or in your microwave and pour over your favorite Don Bruno Pasta, meat or vegetable dish. Shake well before opening and refrigerate after opening to ensure freshness. Dimensions:. Length: 10.75. Height: 7. Width: 7.5

• How would this sauce compare to other brands? Is this your "favor...3 Answers
  • What's your favorite recipe that requires vodka sauce?2 Answers
  • Is this better than bertolli?5 Answers
  • "It has a great flavor and is great with pasta!" in 2 reviews
Brett H.
Laingsburg, MI
Don Bruno Vodka Sauce is Kosher, all natural and gluten free- Starting with imported Italian tomatoes and the finest ingredients, Don Bruno Authentic Vodka Sauce has a rich homemade flavor that brings the tradition of old world Italy from our kitchen to your dinner table! Simply open the jar, heat on your stovetop or in your microwave and pour over your favorite Don Bruno Pasta, meat or vegetable dish- Shake well before opening and refrigerate after opening to ensure freshness
Chrystal S.
Grandview, MO
I have purchased this before and really enjoyed it. I actually can't remember where I bought it now. It's been a long time ago since I've had it. But for vodka sauce, it was pretty delicious.
Ashley A.
This is one of the most delicious sauce I have ever had. I pair this with any of the pasta noodles that I make. My family was a little iffy about trying it. I made it for dinner a couple nights ago. They lives it.
Raquel L.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I found this sauce at my local Walmart and it was so tasty. I usually go for Prego, but they had a rollback sale and I thought it was a good time to try it. I'm glad we did!!
Megan J.
Ogden, UT
This sauce is delicious with a variety of meats and pastas, which is something we have once a week. we like to do Italian sausage with penna and the vodka sauce. yum!
stacy e.
In my household we aim to stay green with everything we do, with that being said this is amazing and can be used multiple ways!! this sauce is delicious with a variety of meats and pastas, which is something we have once a week. we like to do Italian sausage with Penna and the vodka sauce. yum!

Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
I haven't really got into the organic phase really but this brand of pasta sauce is actually pretty amazing and it tastes really good with cheese raviolis
Alisha B.
Bryan
Bought this on accident and was pleasantly surprised by how great it was! Lots of flavor and spicies up any pasta dish! Great for dipping in bread also :)
Jenna H.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is great vodka sauce because it isn't as heavy as other brands. This allows you to add vegetables to it without it becoming too pasty.
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love that this is all natural, and tastes better then most other popular brands. Always tastes homemade. So many options for cooking too!
Ashley J.
Is this better than bertolli?
Emily V.
How would this sauce compare to other brands? Is this your "favorite" or do you have another all natural you live more?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
What's your favorite recipe that requires vodka sauce?