2 colors available

BY DOMINO #33 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Domino® "We'll Always Be Your Sugar!" Superfine Sugar.
Premium pure cane.
The original fast dissolving sugar.
Domino® sugar, over 100 years. see more...

• Do you buy yours in bag or small box?2 Answers
  • When do you use Domino Superfine Granulated Sugar? 3 Answers
Domino Pure Cane Superfine Sugar
  • "I use this sugar for almost everything, you can't go wrong with this." in 2 reviews
Laura K.
Laura K.
Harrison Twp, MI
This is the only brand of sugar I purchase. It tastes great in tea and coffee, dissolves well, and isn't messy. I also enjoy that it doesn't get hard in the box after sitting for awhile, like some brands do. Highly recommended!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
I like to buys this to use in my coffee and sweet teas. It dissolves faster and easier then normal sugar. I always buy the box not the bag it is easy to pour.
Cherry J.
Cherry J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
We've started buying this brand and I really like it. It doesn't clump up like some others seem to do. We use it mainly in our coffee.
Zavionte H.
Zavionte H.
Durham, NC
This sugar is great. I love how it doesn't harden and how the taste doesn't taste fake like some other brands.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Domino Superfine Granulated Sugar is one of my favorite for cooking and baking, because it is nature, love it
Katie T.
Katie T.
Farmingdale, NY
I love this sugar! I use it for all my baking and my cookies always turn out perfect. I have never found a problem while using this sugar.
Lynd K.
Lynd K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
The only brand I use. Rarely does it clump so it's the perfect choice for making sweet tea and coffee. Great for baking as well.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Coal township, PA
I use this for just about all my things I bake! It's not expensive and very easy to get ahold of!
Faith H.
Faith H.
Washington, DC
Domino sugar is our house staple. It mixes well in drinks and we use it to make simple syrup for homemade cocktails. Love.
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Elyria , OH
It is a good sugar but I would buy any other brand because it would be cheaper and it doesn't taste or affect cooking any differently.
brionna g.
brionna g.
When do you use Domino Superfine Granulated Sugar?
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Spartanburg , SC
Do you buy yours in bag or small box?