Domino Pure Cane Powdered Confectioners Sugar

Domino® Pure Cane 10-X Powdered Confectioners Sugar.
"We'll always be your sugar!"
Confectioners sugar.
Domino® sugar, over 100 years.

Do you feel SUGAR effects your child's or any child's for that behavior? I read an article and it says that, that is made up meth 🤔 just curious to know what you all think!Domino Pure Cane Powdered Confectioners Sugar[product:airheads-candy]
Do anyone besides myself use his when making strawberry daiquiri?
Start your review of Domino Pure Cane Powdered Confectioners Sugar!
Product Highlights
“This sugar can be used for many different sweet treats.” in 1 review
Aurora, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I adore this powdered sugar!! I an obsessed wuth this brand- Domino, which has supplied how home with our cooking and baking sugar(S) for years now and literally every time I have moved and found a gricery store with these products from Domino- granulated white sugar, light brown, sugar cubes, etc...I always stock up my pantry and my coffee/tea tray stash with the top notch quality only found in Domino sugars, at the best pricing sticking up at their prices actually saves me money over all over time and in general iver a calendar year. An icing I make with this specific confectioners sugar knocked my family's socks off- the best butter cream cheese icing.... Thank you Domino I give all 5 stars and highly highly recommend every product in their line of sugars. 😃
This is my go-to brand for that but what I will say is I like better packaging just like they did with the regular cane sugar it's a plastic product that I would appreciate more than this paper plastic because I've had issues with it spilling just too many messes and sugar is extremely hard to clean so it's never that great but I do know that the pricing for this has always been really good
Harrodsburg, KY
When making candies during the holiday season, Domino Pure Cane Powdered Sugar is a must.  You can be assured that your candy will come out tasty and perfect every time!  I do not make a lot of holiday confections, but when I do, this is my go to when recipes call for confection sugar!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don’t know if you guys have ever heard of corn fritters. It’s literally corn, inside of breading and it sounds so gross but it’s seriously so amazing especially whenever you sprinkle some of this confectioners sugar on it. Talk about a game changer.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used this brand of powdered sugar when I'm making own whipped cream (dairy or non dairy). Depending on the location and size ranging from between $3 and $8. I would also dust this on with waffles, pancakes, frosting, and French toast. I would continue to buy it.
Huntsville, AL
I make my own cream cheese frosting when I make cakes and this is the brand of confectioners sugars I use. It always blends very well with other ingredients and is a very responsible price. You get a Big Bang for your bucks.
Apex, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love to bake and for my baked treats I often need whipped cream. I make my own. Heavy whipping cream, dash of vanilla extract and a little powdered sugar. Super easy. This is great for many other recipes and for dusting!
Crescent Spgs, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great sugar to use for all of your cooking needs including baking needs. It is available at all major retailers and relatively easy to find in stock.Its of a decent price but usually is kore expensive than the store brand.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like to use Domino brand for sugar. It’s been around and it’s trusted. I r tried other powder sugar before that’s cheaper in price but you really get what you paid for. So I came back to domino because it never fails me. The texture of the powder sugar was the right texture for me.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have made countless amounts of frostings with this sugar. It’s easy and inexpensive. I prefer organic options over domino but if you don’t care, this is pretty easy to find in any grocery store and gets the job done.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New York
a year ago
Gladine M. • 3 months ago
I’m sorry but ive never heard of using powdered sugar as an exfoliate only pure cane sugar not saying it can’t work just never heard of it myself. But would definitely be interested in seeing how this is used in conjunction together.
Toledo, OH
2 years ago
Elizabeth F. • 2 years ago
I typically try to stay away from giving sugar to my duaghter the only thing she has is cool whip and occasionally a couple bites of ice cream. I just don't wanna get her addicted to it at a young age that my thought.