Domino Pure Cane Powdered Confectioners Sugar

Domino® Pure Cane 10-X Powdered Confectioners Sugar.
"We'll always be your sugar!"
Confectioners sugar.
Domino® sugar, over 100 years.

Do you feel SUGAR effects your child's or any child's for that behavior? I read an article and it says that, that is made up meth 🤔 just curious to know what you all think!Domino Pure Cane Powdered Confectioners Sugar[product:airheads-candy]
Do anyone besides myself use his when making strawberry daiquiri?
Start your review of Domino Pure Cane Powdered Confectioners Sugar!
Product Highlights
This sugar can be used for many different sweet treats.in reviews
Karen P.
East Industrial Park Road
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Domino Pure Cane Powdered Confectioners Sugar uploaded by Karen P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I make a lot of pastry with a creamy filling. The filling uses powdered sugar. The price is reasonable. The filling is very sweet and creamy.
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Domino Pure Cane Powdered Confectioners Sugar uploaded by Bethany V.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve never had any issues with this brand of powdered sugar. Tastes well and never clumps.
Jonathon S.
Brooklyn, NY
Domino Pure Cane Powdered Confectioners Sugar uploaded by Jonathon S.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
The only confectioner sugar I use. I’ve used Domino since a child watching my grandmother use for frostings for all the deserts she would make for holidays and celebrations. Pantry staple and enjoy the special times I get to bake with confectioner sugar!
Abby G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Domino Pure Cane Powdered Confectioners Sugar uploaded by Abby G.
Purchased at: Kroger
Light and fluffy. Helps add that touch of elegance to any dessert as a garnish or topping. Can’t be without it!
Ashley H.
Davenport, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Really versatile product to use when baking. I used it for my Lava cakes as a topping and then I also used it in the frosting for these Cinnabon style cinnamon rolls. I would recommend for other to use. If you want that light dusting effect, make sure you sift it first.
Angelina R.
Mc Lean, VA
Domino Pure Cane Powdered Confectioners Sugar uploaded by Angelina R.
Powdered sugar is a staple for baking. This brand has really fine powdered sugar and it’s not course at all. Really good at making frosting and other pastries. The bag is also super big and can last almost a year.
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
2,400 reviews
Domino Pure Cane Powdered Confectioners Sugar uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Walmart
El azúcar glas o glass es un tipo de azúcar que se caracteriza por estar pulverizado o molido a tamaño de polvo con añadido de 2 o 3% de almidón. Este aditivo es de gran importancia para evitar el apelmazamiento del azúcar debido a su elevada higroscopicidad.
Maria V.
Macon, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Domino Pure Cane Powdered Confectioners Sugar uploaded by Maria V.
Domino Pure Cane Powdered Confectioners Sugar uploaded by Maria V.
Purchased at: Kroger
I always keep a bag in my pantry to whip up a quick frosting or icing. It's an essential items if you bake. This is quality powdered sugar!
Sherri G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When making candies during the holiday season, Domino Pure Cane Powdered Sugar is a must.  You can be assured that your candy will come out tasty and perfect every time!  I do not make a lot of holiday confections, but when I do, this is my go to when recipes call for confection sugar!
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,137 reviews
Good sugar. Used for a lot of things. I like adding it to my cornbread to add a little sweet taste. Just a hint. Great sugar.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Suleika A.
Bronx , NY
il y a 3 ans
Gladine M. il y a 2 ans
I’m sorry but ive never heard of using powdered sugar as an exfoliate only pure cane sugar not saying it can’t work just never heard of it myself. But would definitely be interested in seeing how this is used in conjunction together.
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
il y a 4 ans
Elizabeth F. il y a 4 ans
I typically try to stay away from giving sugar to my duaghter the only thing she has is cool whip and occasionally a couple bites of ice cream. I just don't wanna get her addicted to it at a young age that my thought.