Domino Pure Cane Powdered Confectioners Sugar uploaded by Teran F.
5 colors available

BY DOMINO #5 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Domino® Pure Cane 10-X Powdered Confectioners Sugar.
"We'll always be your sugar!"
Confectioners sugar.
Domino® sugar, over 100 years. see more...

• What is your favorite recipe to use Domino's Powdered Sugar in?2 Answers
  • Am I the only one who will only use this brand? Every other brand t...1 Answers
  • Do anyone besides myself use his when making stra...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This sugar can be used for many different sweet treats." in 1 review
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
I trust this product for all my needs. Be it making my homemade frosting, coating puppy chow/muddy buddies, on top of funnel cake and so much more. It's long standing name and quality is something I will always trust when I need powdered sugar.
Masroor K.
Masroor K.
This is a baking must!! Domino is the only brand I use for my baking needs. I use confectioners sugar in frosting, making cakes and cupcakes. It's a must have for any baker. I have to go to the grocery store and pick up two more bags of this.
Jeanene N.
Jeanene N.
I love sweetening my coffee! I Use this sugar for desserts and also good for sweetening drinks. I bought it at my local grocery store and have also seen it at the pharmacy. I buy this over and over.
NOLA P.
NOLA P.
New Orleans , LA
Hands down THE best confectioners sugar there's is!! I'm an avid baker and this blends and mixes easily. Don't settle for the cheaper versions; the quality is unlike any other!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is the only powdered sugar I've ever used. I use it for icing, and it blends nice and smooth. I also put it in a shaker to top pancakes, etc. It stays nice and fluffy.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
I used this sugar recently to make a pie. very good, mixes well and definitely tasted good in my pie. I also use it to dust homemade pancake puppies and donuts.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Louisville, KY
This is the only powdered sugar we have ever bought as long as I can remember, and it's all that I will ever use. It has a fantastic taste and a great texture.
Abby W.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
My go to for a homemade butter cream frosting and all recipes calling for the use of powdered sugar. It's from a name I trust and has good quality.
Adalgisa c.
Adalgisa c.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Excelente para hacer buttercream, glase, royal icing, es perfecta para baking. En casa nunca falta porque algunas de las recetas lo require.
Kathaleen J.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite brand of powdered sugar to bake and cook with. The taste is amazing compared to other brands. The price is great too.
Joi J.
Joi J.
Concord , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite recipe to use Domino's Powdered Sugar in?
Melissa b.
Melissa b.
E Millinocket, ME
Am I the only one who will only use this brand? Every other brand tastes weird to me
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do anyone besides myself use his when making strawberry daiquiri?