Domino Pure Cane Light Brown Sugar uploaded by Denise S.
3 colors available

BY DOMINO #22 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Domino® Light Brown Sugar.
"We'll always be your sugar!"
Premium pure cane sugar.
Domino® sugar, over 100 years. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Domino is a product I have used and trusted for years. No matter what I'm making be it baked beans, BBQ sauce, peanut butter cookies and more. The taste and quality has never changed. I grab this whenever I need it.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I would be inclined to buy this if it came in a resealable bag, but because it doesn't, I'm forced to purchase a different brand. I do buy their white sugar however.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Valdosta, GA
I love this brand of brown sugar! It's perfect for thanksgiving. I've always used it to go on sweet potatoes and other desserts. I would recommend this to everyone.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Domino is a brand we always buy in the house for sugars. We buy this kind primarily for our glass rim when pumpkin beer is in season.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This sugar is great for baking, especially for those banana breads. I give it 4 stars due to the fact, I stored it properly and it still got hard, FAST. easy to soften back up but I hated I had to take that extra step
Katie D.
Katie D.
Baxter, WV
Domino is the only brand of brown sugar I will buy. The others tend to have visible white sugar blended in with them and also seem to clump faster. I have never had any trouble with this in a recipe.
Karlene D.
Karlene D.
This is my go to sugar...I use Domino Light Brown Sugar in my coffee, in baking, on sweet potato. It's a staple in my house
Kari R.
Kari R.
Madison, CT
Is there anything else to say other than this is a pantry staple? If you don't have Domino Light Brown sugar in your pantry, you must not bake.
R  F.
R F.
Great for dessert recipes of all kinds! Comes in small boxes/bags to larger sizes so it's perfect for any baking task you have.
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
My go to for baking with brown sugar! It's inexpensive and has a great taste. I often use it in replace of regular sugar because I just really enjoy it. You can purchase it at just about any grocery store. It's a great value.
brionna g.
brionna g.
How often do you use Light Brown Sugar?
MARGIETT G.
MARGIETT G.
Brooklyn, NY
Why do they say brown sugar is better than white how is it better?
Ntia C.
Ntia C.
Lid it healthier to use brown sugar instead of white sugar?
Melissa b.
Melissa b.
E Millinocket, ME
Whats your favorite use of brown sugar