BY DOMINO #9 in Sugars & Sweeteners

We'll always be your sugar!

Buy on Walmart*
Kimberly C.
Lawrence, MA
Review for: Premium 1 Tub; more...
So I would always buy the bagged version of this but once I saw this came in a tub I just had to buy it !! The great thing about it is when u run out all u have to do is repurchase sugar and add it to the tub! You get to keep the tub and just refill!!Walmart
Laura M.
Newtownabbey
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Premium more...
I really like this sugar it’s nice and simple to put in stuff. One of the best value sugars at Walmart! I use this in tea and coffee. I would recommend and repurchase this sugar
Re:Pigment.Me S.
Reston, VA
My favorite brand of sugar. Always excellent quality and taste. I use it for all my baking projects. It comes very handy during the busy holiday season. I always purchase the largest size so I have enough for all the pies and cookies
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Premium more...
I love purchasing the box brand for making my sugar foot scrubs. The crystals are decent it’s sweet and great price. It’s really tried and true trustworthy sugar brand.
Ashley T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very good sugar. I love it and use it for my coffee or a daily tea. I love how much good flavor it use. I only use a spoon a day. It's so great for parties if you have a coffee or tea party. I would so tell everyone to grab some and keep getting it because it is so good.
Mosché R.
Copley, OH
Good sugar! Only 15 calories per teaspoon so that's a plus, but natural sweetener is much better for you. But this sugar can be added to just about any dish to make it sweeter so we use it in a lot of dishes around my house!
Erin W.
Paragould, AR
Good sugar brand for baking and stirring into tea or coffee. I like to put a packet in my green tea in the mornings. Very easy to skip into a purse for restaurants that don't have many sugar packet options.
Nancy C.
Love domino granulated sugar, 15 calories per table spoon, a little goes a long way. Very affordable and easy to find. My family has used this brand ever since I was little. And I still use it in my home today. I would encourage anyone to try this if they haven't before.
Brittany D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love Domino, but the last two bags I've purchased were hard as a rock; we had to literally break the sugar up with a butter knife to be able to use it. I also feel that you can get other brands of sugar for a lot better price that are just as tasty as Domino.
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
I`'m pretty sure must of the people had try this brand once in their lifes, but if you havent, you have to. is a really good brand and this little sticks are great to carry around in your purse (you never know wheb you will need a little bit of sugar) or just to have them at home. the best thing about Domino brand is the price and that you can find them anywhere.
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I love using this brand of sugar for my recipies during the holidays! Who else is with me?!?
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a good brand of sugar. I like to make sure I buy the best quality food for my family.
tami b.
Concord, MI
Aren't all sugars the same?
valeria k.
Which brand do you purchase?
Ashley S.
Geneva, Ohio
Does anyone else prefer this sugar in their Kool-Aid?