Domino Pure Cane Dark Brown Sugar uploaded by Karin G.Domino Pure Cane Dark Brown Sugar uploaded by Elena J.Domino Pure Cane Dark Brown Sugar uploaded by Daksha D.

BY DOMINO #6 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Domino® Pure Cane Dark Brown Sugar.
"We'll always be your sugar!"
Domino® sugar, over 100 years . see more...

• Doe any mine use this for anything other than baking?6 Answers
  • How do you keep the brown sugar from becoming clumpy and ...10 Answers
  • Do you use Brown Sugar in Marinades?1 Answers
  • "Great taste and lasts a long time if stored correctly. " in 1 review
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: 1 Bag; more...
Domino sugar is superb. I use it for all my baking and cooking needs, just like my grandma always did. The consistent quality keeps our family coming back, generations after generation. If you need brown sugar, Domino is the best.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Review for: Dark Brown Sugar 16 oz more...
I have no complaints at all with this product. I have made many desserts with this brown sugar, and it has always turned out great. I will definitely buy this product again.
Amiyah M.
My granny use this as the secret ingredient in her chill and it taste so good. I hate tomatoes but I eat them in her chili because the brown sugar just give it a little something to it. So I recommend if you don’t like tomatoes.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Made some spaghetti for dinner. Cooked some #Groundbeef, seasoned it with Goya Sazonador Total Seasoning , Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning , Goya Sason Coriander & Annatto Seasoning . Then mixed the ground beef with Classico Traditional Favorites Italian Sausage Pasta Sauce , Goya Tomato Sauce , Domino Pure Cane Dark Brown Sugar, Kraft Parmesan Cheese 100% Grated for the sauce. I used Ronzoni Enriched Macaroni Product Spaghetti
Linda M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: 1 Bag; more...
Great brown sugar as a topper for my wonderful pineapple upside down cake. I also added it to my cranberry sauce I made for Thanksgiving. It’s flavors are caramel like and rich. I would recommend this to my friends!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
LOVE Brown Sugar I use it in so much. I use Brown Sugar in my apple crisp, Chicken, Steak Marinades all kinds of things. I usually buy a bag of this Brown Sugar about once every 2 months or so. I get this at my local Supermarket and it costs just under $2.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love all forms of sugar that is from the Domino brand. I do like to use this brown sugar for different recipes. I recently used it to season my baked chicken mixed with Italian seasoning. It is so delicious. I definitely recommend this product and brand!!
Hannah S.
Clermont
This brand has never failed me once and i've been committed to it since I began baking with it. I enjoy the right amount of moisture and has a really griddy consistency. I will be purchasing thie in the future for what the cost is!
Yoazin V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love buying domino pure brown cane sugar because it's super affordable not only is it inexpensive but it's also easy to work with during cooking. Even the taste alone is faboulous. I always buy this brand since it's very affordable
Jessica A.
Does what brown sugar should do. The only downside to this is that it tends to clump up and harden, but maybe that's a mistake of storage on my end. Overall this would easily serve your brown sugar needs.
Sharon P.
How do you keep the brown sugar from becoming clumpy and hard? It turns rock solid.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Doe any mine use this for anything other than baking?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Do you use Brown Sugar in Marinades?