Domino Organic Pure Cane Sugar uploaded by Olynsie M.

BY DOMINO

Domino® Certified Organic Pure Cane Sugar.
We'll always be your sugar!
Quality Assurance International.
Certified organic.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alyssa P.
Fitchburg, MA
I love this sugar. I use under a spoonful in my coffee in the morning and it is just enough sweetness! I like having an option to use a non white sugar because I like to keep my processed food intake down. Its a great way to get sugar and have it not be "as bad" Artificial sweeteners are not the way to go!
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
Domino Sugar: I've never gotten a bag of Domino Sugar that wasn't exactly what it was supposed to be. A totally reliable product that I don't hesitate to purchase.
Asma A.
Tacoma , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I can't tell if it's good or not because i never tried it before and there isn't enough reviews so i can't judge it.
Lindy B.
Its great to cook with! Not too pricey, and I love using it in tea, and peanut butter blossoms!
Bergineliz R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like this sugar for doing lip scrub it's really work fantastic and I use it in the kitchen
Sibongile M.
South Africa, Pretoria
With what do you use this with