BY DOMINO #97 in Syrups

Domino® Organic Blue Agave Nectar Syrup.

No drip cap.

Great on pancakes & ice cream!

USDA organic. see more...

Jacqueline H.
Kennesaw , GA
Recently found out that Domino Organic Agave Nectar Light is not as healthy as we think it is. I've stopped using agave myself and no longer recommend it as a healthy sweetener. The reason agave ranks relatively low on the glycemic index is because it has a high content of fructose. Fructose does not readily raise blood sugar (glucose) levels because the body doesn't metabolize it well. New research suggests that excessive fructose consumption deranges liver function and promotes obesity. The less fructose you consume, the better.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Love the taste of Domino Agave. It is a great alternative to just using sugar to sweeten things with for me. It dissolves easily in coffee and has a wonderful light flavor to it. The only down side for me is the price...trying to keep on budget, but if I find it on sale again I would love to stock up.
Heather L.
I love this all natural sweetener compares to the artificial chemical versions, and real granulated sugar. Although the price is a bit steep, it is well worth it in the end. The bottle lasts a LONG time!
Grace G.
I tried this agave after trying Trader Joe's brand and it's definitely as good as Trader Joe's. It's not too sweet and the fact that it's light, it isn't to intense. The darker the agave, the more it tastes like maple syrup. I use it in my coffee every day.
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
I like agave but I am not super sold on it I rather use beet sugar, raw sugar or honey the after taste seems fake to em
michelle w.
roy, UT
Great tasting product! Great for coffee and tea, and also adding a little in a smoothie tastes great too
Anda L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This adds the perfect touch of sweetness to tea, oatmeal, and even some baked goods. I'm a fan.
sara j.
D'Iberville
I love using this product in tea. It’s very tasty and better for you than processed sugar.