BY DOMINO

Domino® Light All Natural Sugar & Stevia Blend.
New!
All natural sugar & stevia blend.
5 calories per packet.
Half the calories of sugar!
40 packets. see more...

• "As a sugar substitute this is wonderful!" in 1 review
  • "its gooood.....love this sugar subsitute great in tea esy to find great taste and great price!!!!" in 1 review
  • "Substitute to cut down your sugar intake.taste like regular sugar how can you go wrong ." in 1 review
Patricia A.
Charlottesville, VA
Domino sugar is the best sugar. It taste better than other sugars. No after taste. You can use it in everything. It is also a good price.
Samantha B.
I love how this sugar is not too heavy and the flavor that it does give out is strong enough where you cant tell that its not real sugar
Jenna G.
Coldwater, MI
I love this because stevia on its own is usually bitter but since this is mixed it tames down the bitter taste. Great sugar substitute!
Karen P.
Hopatcong, NJ
I didn't like this. I like the concept of it. Something in it left an awful taste in my mouth. I tried it twice then threw it out
priyanka v.
Livermore, CA
This is a great alternative for sugar .. i use it in tea and coffee it tastes good.. its very fine and dissolves very quickly
Kamilia A.
Church Hill, MD
This product definitely doesn't take like normal sugar. I don't know if it's just me but I can definitely taste the difference!
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
As much as I hate low fat sweeteners because they do not taste the same. This sweetener taste amazing in or on anything.
Lindsey G.
Fargo, ND
This stuff taste amazing it is a healthier version of sugar I love the taste it doesn't leave a bad flavor afterwords.
Taste as good as regular sugar but better for you it works well in recipies and for everyday use such as coffee ir tea
Kristen B.
Lower Burrell, PA
Love much more than sugar. It is a great way to sweeten your drink without having to worry about the calories.
Breanna P.
Beaumont, TX
Can you bake with this?
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
How is the taste?
Amanda M.
How does this hold up for diabetics?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Does this taste good and does stevia have any health side effects like other artificial sweeteners