BY DOMINO #44 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Domino® Light All Natural Sugar & Stevia Blend.
New!
All natural sugar & stevia blend.
5 calories per packet.
Half the calories of sugar!
40 packets. see more...

• "As a sugar substitute this is wonderful!" in 1 review
  • "its gooood.....love this sugar subsitute great in tea esy to find great taste and great price!!!!" in 1 review
  • "Substitute to cut down your sugar intake.taste like regular sugar how can you go wrong ." in 1 review
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
So glad this type sugar is finally available. It's pure and real, made from Pure Cane Sugar, (Not GMO sugar beets) and the God given naturally sweet tasting plant Stevia.
It has less calories, less carbs which helps to keep ones daily calories and total cholesterol's triglycerides in check. Plus you only need to use half the amount for the same sweetness.
I use now for all my cooking and eating needs. It comes in a brown sugar blend as well.
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a great product to use if you are trying to cut out sugar and possibly having a hard time so you are trying to do it slowly. It is a great blend of both sweeteners and it doesn't have an aftertaste like most of the other artificial sweeteners do.
Melinda S.
This domino light sugar is great. It its all I use. Really recommend this to anyone that's not wanting regular sugar. I use it for tea & my coffee in the mornings. Even though it's light u can't taste the difference like other light sweeteners
Michele M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Tastes just like any sugar you would get in a grocery store! Love the convenient little packets it come in. They are the perfect size to put a packet or two in my coffee without going overboard and add just a touch of sweetness.
Gabriel C.
When I started school, I drank a lot of coffee. So I would always buy the regular Domino packets to sweeten my coffee. However, I found these a month later, bought them, and to be honest, they are no different from the regular (in taste), which is awesome.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
This sweetener is awesome. I like using it in coffee or tea. I like how fast it dissolves. Very fine and you can't really taste the difference from regular sugar
Sarah B.
Taunton, MA
These taste just like regular sugar, and it's great that it's a little bit healthier. I also love the fact that it isn't super grainy and it dissolves well in my coffee.
Alessandra T.
Madison, NJ
Great. Substitute to cut down your sugar intake.taste like regular sugar how can you go wrong . It's keeping my coffee addiction on check at the same time.
Kobi N.
tyrone, PA
Taste like any other sugar you would buy at any grocery store. I myself do not have a special brand seeing how I think they all taste and work the same.
Sabrina T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love. Domino sugar I use it inverting, cakes but I especially love it for kettle corn popcorn. I love the confections sugar on o of zeppole.
Breanna P.
Beaumont, TX
Can you bake with this?
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
How is the taste?
Amanda M.
How does this hold up for diabetics?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Does this taste good and does stevia have any health side effects like other artificial sweeteners