BY DOMINO #10 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Domino® Dots® Pure Cane Sugar Cubes.
"We'll always be your sugar!"
Premium sugar.

• Because some products are thicker than others. From the same brand?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
sidney m.
carencro , LA
I love sugar cubes. I drink coffee every morning and the only kind of sugar i use is a sugar cube. It makes it easier to measure out how much you want and it is very difficult to put too much sugar into anything if you use a sugar cube for coffee or tea.
Mimi L.
Ridgewood, Ny
Love the sizing of the cubes. It's easy to make a perfect cup of coffee since the cubes are all the same size. Without the worrying of measuring this is also perfect for baking
Shaunice L.
I use to love these cubes at the diners and old peoples houses. I would just grab a few and munch on them. They didn't have a weird taste to them at all, just tasted like a cube of sugar. Product quality is nice.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
I love sugar cubes so much and think they're way cooler than just regular boring sugar. Also they make me think of horses, so maybe that's why I like them... anyway, I almost always buy Domino's sugar, and it never disappoints. It's excellent quality and great value since you get a lot of sugar in one bag. It's not expensive, and you can pick it up at any grocery store. I get mine at Walmart. Definitely recommend!
Kanique G.
Don't know why I like this better than just regular sugar but I do! When measuring with a spoon, you can get different results every time, but you're almost guaranteed consistency by using these. Just don't let your kids get a hold of them!
Kathryn W.
Annapolis, MD
Writing this review a little differently here. I think it's a great inexpensive exfoliant! Once a week I run warm water over my hand while holding one cube and make my own easy over the counter homemade facial scrub. Removes all of the dead skin and smoothes my face like no other without the breakouts. 👍🏻
Erica M.
Tempe, AZ
One lump or two...lol! These cube equals to one teaspoon. And dissolve pretty quick. Most of the cubes are stick in form but,some break down. They come handy when no spoons are available. Taste the same as regular. Just a slight difference in price. Cost about $.15 to $.25 more a pound the granulated bag of sugar.
Jennifer S.
Huntsville, AL
This is the only sugar brand I ever use. It's wonderful to bake with and mix into my coffee. It comes in the bag and box, but you can also get Domino sugar in a easy to pour plastic container as well! Grocery stores often have great deals on Domino's sugar around this time of year as well, so I always stock up!
Jessica Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I can actually just eat these as is! It's a running joke between my best friend and I who always had sugar cubes. These ones are great, just the right size for coffee or tea.
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
Domino is the only sugar brand I was ever exposed too, and pretty much everyone can agree.. I like it, it's sugar and this happens to be Ina cube. Perfect for measuring and a perfect cup of tea :)
Cassie W.
What do you use the cubes for?
Rosmery P.
Bronx, NY
Because some products are thicker than others. From the same brand?