BY DOMINO

We'll always be your sugar! see more...

Nike M.
I buy this specifically for adding to hot beverages. It adds a richness to coffee, tea and hot coco that you just don't get with white sugar. I wish I could find this in larger bags. I'd be more inclined to use it in place of white sugar.
raichel j.
Sadly I dislike the taste of this because it's so coarse and tastes too much like Splenda flavored things. I love regular domino sugar but this sub brand I just can't get on board with. Hopefully this is anther foodie trend that will die out
Shannon C.
Greenville, MI
Demerarra Sugar is so much better than regular white sugar. First of all it's much healthier because it's not processed like white sugar is and it comes from sugar cane. In my opinion cane sugar tastes much better.
Carole D.
Tulsa, OK
This product has been used by my whole family. I come from the islands, this is as close to being in a sugar cane field as I can get. I use this to sweeten everything. I absolutely love love love this.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
I switched from white sugar to raw sugar and I am so happy I made the switch. I do not need as much raw sugar… it taste sweeter to me. Which I am very happy about.
Amber A.
Medina, OH
Great for candying bacon as it doesn't breakdown and burn like other brown sugars (larger crystalline structure)
Michele L.
This is a must have for all my holiday baking. I use this year round for all kinds of baking and for my coffee.