BY DOMINO

We'll always be your sugar! see more...

• How long have you used this product? 3 Answers
  • How frequently do you all see Domino products offered in ...1 Answers
Domino Crystal Pure Cane Sugar Tablets
  • "I love these for my hot tea and coffee makes it so much easier and no mess.they have been around along time and I could not do without them" in 1 review
Angel W.
Nothing better than an old fashioned sugar cube. These are perfect for work, since they fit right into my work bag. They're just as sweet as the granulated and every time I find some, I buy them. Repeat offender for sure:) Yes, I will buy again--and again.
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Domino's can be a bit pricey at my Supermarket but is a product I tend to purchase for the convenience. One tablet is a perfect serving for my coffee in the mornings. Mess free unlike granulated sugar. Sometimes the cost is worth the convenience.
Annette P.
Sugar cubes can be hard to find, but I feel that the are a must for the brunches and tea parties I hold at my home. They are a throwback to simpler time and my guests are always delighted to see them.
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
For some reason, it's just not the same as using granulated sugar. I can't get the number of cubes needed to make my coffee the way I like it.
penny l.
Wentzville, MO
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
This is comparable to other sugar packets. It's a little more pricey, but I can't taste a difference from other sugar.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Domino's is OK. It's usually a last resort if I need sugar. It's not bad tasting just I think a bit pricey for me.
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
These are fun for a tea party or a brunch! They make it fun and nice to display! but hey lets remember its sugar!
Sam E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this product although this brand can sometimes be a little pricey.I usually use it with my coffee or tea.
Tresha M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this product I have been using this product for years and i continue to buy it.
Tresha M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How long have you used this product?
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How frequently do you all see Domino products offered in your local grocery stores?