Domino Crystal Pure Cane Sugar Tablets

by Domino

We'll always be your sugar!

How long have you used this product?
How frequently do you all see Domino products offered in your local grocery stores?
Start your review of Domino Crystal Pure Cane Sugar Tablets!
Product Highlights
I love these for my hot tea and coffee makes it so much easier and no mess.they have been around along time and I could not do without themin reviews
Angel W.
Nothing better than an old fashioned sugar cube. These are perfect for work, since they fit right into my work bag. They're just as sweet as the granulated and every time I find some, I buy them. Repeat offender for sure:) Yes, I will buy again--and again.
Catherine S.
Union, KY
Ever since i was little i would make my mom buy the cubes because i knew exactly how many cubes i wanted in my tea. And it was so much easier to tell someone how many when they would make it for me. So I’m 26 and i still refuse to get anything other than this
Annette P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Sugar cubes can be hard to find, but I feel that the are a must for the brunches and tea parties I hold at my home. They are a throwback to simpler time and my guests are always delighted to see them.
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
This is comparable to other sugar packets. It's a little more pricey, but I can't taste a difference from other sugar.
Sam E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this product although this brand can sometimes be a little pricey.I usually use it with my coffee or tea.
Megan M.
Santa Fe, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Domino's can be a bit pricey at my Supermarket but is a product I tend to purchase for the convenience. One tablet is a perfect serving for my coffee in the mornings. Mess free unlike granulated sugar. Sometimes the cost is worth the convenience.
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
For some reason, it's just not the same as using granulated sugar. I can't get the number of cubes needed to make my coffee the way I like it.
Tresha M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this product I have been using this product for years and i continue to buy it.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Domino's is OK. It's usually a last resort if I need sugar. It's not bad tasting just I think a bit pricey for me.
Vanessa M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These are fun for a tea party or a brunch! They make it fun and nice to display! but hey lets remember its sugar!