Personal CareSexual HealthDavid's Bridal
Dominique Women's Lace Corset Bridal Bra #8949

Dominique Women's Lace Corset Bridal Bra #8949

by David's Bridal

Colette Lace Corset Bridal Bra by Dominique.Elegant lace trim adds a romantic touch to this full length, super shaping, low back corset style bra. Creates a smooth, sleek, slimming silhouette with secure hold for full figures. Closet set boning smoothes and gathers the midsection, sides and back. Three section fiber filled cups for control and concealment. Soft banded cotton lined undewires support comfortably. Super stretch Spandex power-net back panel for shaping and support. Transitions flawlessly beneath gowns and covers slip seams. Detachable, adjustable e-z connect garters included. Secure hook and eye rear closure. By Dominique, the brand of choice for professional fitters!

Features: Back hook and loop fastener

Garment back type: Backless

Cup Style: Lightly lined cup

Care and Cleaning: Hand wash (Wash) & Line dry or lay flat to dry (Dry)

Sheerness: Opaque

Sizing: Women

Neckline: Sweetheart

Material: 100.0% Nylon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dominique Women's Lace Corset Bridal Bra #8949!
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this corset it fits so perfect and it laces up in the back. It looks really sexy on and it was just what I was looking for, for my costume and I even wear it as a top. And the price was so affordable I love it. Yes I will buy more in other colors.
buenos aires san miguel
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Que hermoso color me gustaría saber la calidad de este corsét que tan lindo queda usarlo bajo prendas y si contornea bien

Looking for your answer?