BY DOMINIQUE

Specifically designed to work for all skin tones, eye colors, and makeup artistry skills, the Latte Palette features 10 evergreen neutrals for day-to-night looks.

Includes four transitional colors that can be used all over the lid or worked into the crease, three gorgeous foil shimmer shades that can be used all over the eye, in the inner corners, or as a halo and two pops of color that make any eye color stand out! The formulas are super blendable so you can create soft looks and buildable to an intense payoff that is long lasting and luxurious.

The Latte Palette includes:

• Macchiato: Foil Champagne with gold flecks
  • Crème Brulee: Foil copper rose gold
  • Cold Brew: Matte deep teal
  • Double Shot: Matte purple with red undertones

Talc, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Silica, Tocopherol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Manganese Violet (CI 7742).

• How long does it take to To receive a voxbox Do u need to...2 Answers
  • This looks beautiful is it worth the money?5 Answers
  • This is beautiful! What’s the cost of this? It doesn’t say2 Answers
Buy on Dominiq...
Valerie R.
Prunedale , CA
I never really watched Christen Dominique on Youtube, so I wan't really familiar with her and her background in the makeup industry. I was skeptical when I heard that she was coming out with a makeup line, not knowing if the quality would be good or not. I waited until they sold on Ulta and snagged it right away. Let me tell you her formula literally blew me away. I honestly wasn't excepting much but these shadows are so creamy and smooth, they blend like a dream. The shimmer shades are so pigmented too. This palette is perfect for everyday use and I've created so many looks with this. I know people always say there's a random blue or purple in a neutral palette but I use those colors to smoke out my lower lash line. I also use the shade Vanilla Creme to set my under eyes and I use the shade Hazelnut to bronze my face. The pans are huge too, which that's a plus for me. I also cringed at first at the $42 price tag at first but after using this palette, I realized it's well worth it!
Elizabeth D.
Lynnfield
I own a lot of palettes from a lot of brands. But this palette is by far my #1 most favorite and go to. The colors in this palette have such a creamy formula it comes out perfectly pigmented on the eyes. Another thing I love about it is that you can use some of the colors as more than just eyeshadow! You can contour, highlight, and brighten with these colors! I love love love this palette and honestly cannot wait for the lemonade palette to come out! Definitely worth the money!
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
This palette is amazing!!!! I was really skeptical about this palette at first because of it being the first product that the brand released, but I read such positive reviews that I had to have it myself to try out. First off, the palette is very aesthetically pleasing to look at and the color story is beautiful. I love the neutral shades with the few pops of color. The shimmers are so beautiful and are actually very unique shade wise and the shadows feel very buttery and creamy. The formula itself is incredible and you can tell she put a lot of thought and work into it. I’m really excited for her second palette, Lemonade, that was just released and I’m actually waiting on it to be delivered. If the brand keeps up the quality of their products I will be a long time customer.
Christine N.
This is a really great everyday neutral warm palette and I am glad I added to my collection. A neutral warm eyeshadow look is my every day work look and this palette really fits the bill. I would say this palette is also really beginner friendly. The top row are all gradations in the same color family to produce a cohesive look and then you get three shimmers and two versatile pops of colors.

The quality is also really there with this palette. The eye shadows are pigmented enough (but not too much that you cannot build up and work with them), blendable and long-lasting and the shimmers are popping on the eyes and feel almost creamy to the touch. The shimmers apply so well with a brush that you do not really have to use your fingers. I did not experience any fall out with this palette.

The packaging is beautiful and sturdy, the names are on the palette and it comes with a nice mirror. I am impressed Christen Dominique was able to produce such a great palette as her freshman debut. The palette performs at least as well if not better than other bigger brand palettes in the same price range. The pan sizes are much larger than your typical shadow and the color scheme can truly be used year round and every single color will get good use.
Kristen S.
Perry, FL
Christen Dominique has OUTDONE herself on this palette! The shades are absolutely beautiful, the formulas she used makes them extremely creamy and very blendable! They are very buildable shadows, so you can create that everyday look or build it up for a more glam look! The shimmers are out of this world! She used crushed pearls in her formula and they are probably the prettiest shimmer I’ve seen in a palette! My eyes look the same after 12 hours of wear as they did went I put on the shadow! The pans are oversized for a palette so you get more product for your money (who doesn’t like this?)
Melissa T.
Mission, texas
I love all of the palette omg the colors! It’s very easy to apply and use. I love the way I can blend it. The skin color doesn’t matter anyone can use this product. I would definitely buy again! I would like to buy this product again if I have too because it’s very beautiful.
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
I must’ve bought a dud because I hate this palette. The shadows are an ugly, patchy mess. They blend horribly and look so muddy! I ended up returning it after a week of trying everything I could to make it work for me. In the picture with the eyeshadow looks, I did the same look with two different palettes. The top one is ColourPop and the bottom is the Latte Palette.
Viktorija A.
When I saw this come out, I feel in love with the colors. I know many palettes have the same colors but I don't know, something about this spoke to me. I didn't buy it right away because I didn't know if it will be good. After a few months I did go ahead and buy it and I was not disappointed! When I use this my eye look always looks BOMB! They pigment is there and the eyeshadow does not come out patchy! There is fallout from the palette but that never bothers me.
Monica C.
Stafford, VA
This has quickly become my everyday go to palette! Buttery formula, easy to blend, gorgeous colors, very pigmented, great payoff, little to no fallout.....can any woman ask for more?! Plus there’s so many different uses you can get out of it whether it be to set the eyes or highlight! I admire this beauty guru for doing what no other guru has done....WHICH IS GETTING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME! If you don’t have this palette ,
Do yourself a huge favor and get it now!
Daisy G.
I love Christen Dominique's palette. It has such pretty colors. The Latte Palette is my favorite I have tried. I saw fall out in in the palette but I love the color payoff. I know she worked hard on this palette. I cant wait to get the Lemonade Palette in my hands.😍😙
Lindsay S.
This looks beautiful is it worth the money?
debbie d.
Pr Du Chien, WI
I saw that Ulta is now carrying the Dominique The Latte Palette. Have you tried it? Do you like it?!?!
Taylor H.
Thoughts on this?
Lorelin R.
New York
Did anyone have any problems with this palette? I was thinking about purchasing it and I wanted to know if it was worth the money. Dominique The Latte Palette
Ashley W.
Lakewood, CO
Has anyone tried this palette? I’m looking for decent eyeshadows with little to no fallout for a pretty reasonable price.