DOMINIQUE COSMETICS Lemonade Lip Gloss Collection

The Lemonade Lip Gloss Collection includes all 4 glosses that produce a fresh, bitten lip like color. Lightweight in texture that is non sticky and flexible, our glosses create a dewy effect that adds fullness to the lips. Sheer to medium coverage that is long lasting. To be worn alone or layered over lipstick.

I’m I the only one obsessed with these ?
How does feel on the lips? Does it have a sticky feeling?
Est-ce que je pourrais avoir ce produit pour le tester?
Start your review of DOMINIQUE COSMETICS Lemonade Lip Gloss Collection!
Janeth  D.
Yuma, AZ
DOMINIQUE COSMETICS Lemonade Lip Gloss Collection uploaded by Janeth  D.
Review for: PINK LEMONADE
I liked it, but did not love it. The color is very similar to the too faced one, but this one is more pigmented. The color is very pretty but I found it to feel a little heavy on my lips. Also my hair would stick to it and it did run off a little with the hot weather. It is not as resistant as the too faced one in high temperatures. I'll give it a 7/10.
Cristina E.
Edinburg, TX
DOMINIQUE COSMETICS Lemonade Lip Gloss Collection uploaded by Cristina E.
Review for: PINK LEMONADE
Its so CUTEE ❤ and smells good 🤣 i really recomment it. Its very glossy i love it 😋 #lemonade #lipgloss #dominiquecosmetics
Sarah L.
Ponte Vedra, FL
DOMINIQUE COSMETICS Lemonade Lip Gloss Collection uploaded by Sarah L.
Review for: PINK LEMONADE
Mine didnt keep well and it just isnt that glossy. It smelled like cake and not lemonade lol but I actually dont mind that. It's just ok. Not a lot of pigment or glossyness but is ok.
Jessica G.
Glendale, CA
DOMINIQUE COSMETICS Lemonade Lip Gloss Collection uploaded by Jessica G.
Review for: STRAWBERRY LEMONADE
I love this gloss! It has just a touch of color, so it’s almost like the gloss version of “my lips but better” and I love that. It’s great for summer because this one is a touch of pink. It works well with bright looks, but also makes neutral looks a bit more fun.
GARCIA L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
DOMINIQUE COSMETICS Lemonade Lip Gloss Collection uploaded by GARCIA L.
Review for: STRAWBERRY LEMONADE
I started buying these because I loved the way they look and the fact that they smell so good and the colors are so nice !! I truly love it ! My favorite one is 9CYA STRAWBERRY LEMONADE
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
1,170 reviews
DOMINIQUE COSMETICS Lemonade Lip Gloss Collection uploaded by Roxanne O.
Review for: PEACH TEA
I don’t enjoy lip glosses. At all. I also have the other lemonade shade to this gloss. So i gave this one away to my neighbor. It wasn’t bad. It’s just that it’s sticky and my hair catches on it.. because it’s a lipgloss and that’s what happens with lip glosses. @boxycharm knows i dislike lipgloss, but they don’t care lol. They will always stick by the so called “random” selection they send us, oh you know the “random” one that is (supposedly) based on our beauty quizzes and reviews? You know the one that they tell us to constantly update? The one that from day one has excluded glosses for me. But here i go almost every box getting glosses and passing them on to the rest of the world. Will boxy ever take our reviews (that they want us to complete) seriously and actually listen to our feedback? Or will i continue to receive 10+ lip glosses a year? I guess only time will tell. I’ve done my beauty quiz (and updated it..) & all of their Instagram/twitter surveys as well as all of my product reviews. It’s clear that i don’t like lip gloss. This brand @dominiquecosmetics is a great brand but i don’t like lip gloss. So this is just another product from my mystery box that I gifted away. Was the mystery boxy worth it? No for this reason. DOMINIQUE COSMETICS Lemonade Lip Gloss Collection
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
DOMINIQUE COSMETICS Lemonade Lip Gloss Collection uploaded by Fahren W.
DOMINIQUE COSMETICS Lemonade Lip Gloss Collection uploaded by Fahren W.
Review for: SWEET TEA, PEACH TEA
These are decent lip glosses created by Dominique Cosmetics. They aren't sticky at ALL, they are for sure long lasting for a gloss,doe foot applicator,nice pink packaging, they do have color to them (not a clear gloss) with a variety of different shades,& they are light medium coverage. It's a good formula that looks decent alone,or mixes well with other lip products as well. I like to personally  layer it ontop of my dry matte nude lipsticks,and it does make my lips appear more full,with a gorgeous sheen. They are a tad bit pricey for it being a lip gloss,but most high end prestige glosses are around $17,so it's an average price point. The only improvement I could personally reccomend would be is that these lip if they smelled or tasted like lemonade to correspond with the collection. HOWEVER, there is absolutely a very luxe, pleasant, frosting/cake smell to this gloss that I do really like, it's just unexpected with a lemonade collection. It maybe would've taken it to the next level. I received my first DC lemonade lip gloss in my Boxycharm monthly beauty subscription box,and I would reccomend this gloss to others. It looks great over most matte nude liquid lipsticks!!

Dominique Cosmetics Lemonade Lip Gloss Boxycharm Butter Gloss Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss

Maria M.
Williamsburg, VA
DOMINIQUE COSMETICS Lemonade Lip Gloss Collection uploaded by Maria M.
DOMINIQUE COSMETICS Lemonade Lip Gloss Collection uploaded by Maria M.
Review for: PEACH TEA
I really love the formula of this gloss. I love to wear it on a beach day or when I just do not want to wear a simple lip balm I’ll wear this gloss. Also it’s not sticky like other glosses and I can give a huge kiss to my babies without having a messy sticky gloss all over their faces lol. So I love it! I will definitely purchase it again if they still have the collection available.
Karen R.
Erin, TN
Review for: PINK LEMONADE
Me encanta su aroma y textura me gusta como se siente en mis labios cuando lo tengo puesto
Taylor P.
Madison, FL
DOMINIQUE COSMETICS Lemonade Lip Gloss Collection uploaded by Taylor P.
Review for: STRAWBERRY LEMONADE
I love this lip gloss because it keeps my lips very moist, and they always feel so wonderful the next day . I love this product because I get so much for my money I love the price. My girls also love this lip gloss! Definitely recommend if you have sensitive skin.