BY DOMATCHA #16 in Matcha

DoMatcha Organic 2nd Harvest Matcha by DoMatcha 2.8 oz Loose Leaf Tea DoMatcha Organic 2nd Harvest Matcha 2.8 oz Loose Leaf Tea People have been asking for a larger organic option for their matcha. Weve found a way to make it affordable and organic. Introducing the new 2nd Harvest Matcha in a 2.8 oz size. Approximately 75 servings per tin. The leaves are harvested later in the year making this matcha very high in catechins (thus a more astringent flavor). Best used in lattes or smoothies. Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. see more...

Samantha B.
Windham, NH
So good. Organic, not pre-sweetened, and a reasonable price. Makes a great cup of tea or matcha latte. Great flavor, not too grassy. I much prefer this to teavana’s. You get a lot more product (and of a higher grade/quality) for a much better price. Buy a cheap bamboo whisk and you’re in business. Be sure to mix just a little water with the matcha, whisk until frothy, then add to a larger cup of water or milk. This way, it will never come out grainy.
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
Rise and shine! Did I say wake up? This does that for you! I have been doing the matcha replacement in lieu of coffee lately and I have felt AMAZING BALLS! Swap out a coffee drink for one of these bad boys and see how you feel. It really is just green tea. It tastes great and gets things moving.

Drink it warm or cold, it really is up to you.
Briana O.
I researched matcha powder for a few days before deciding on this particular one. I researched taste, price, and how many ounces for that particular price. Matcha can be pretty pricey for the best tasting. This is absolutely the best. It's great as a hot latte and as an iced latte. One of my favorite ways to drink it is just mixed in some water. Great flavor and great amount for the price.
Jenny N.
San Jose, CA
I love the green tea frap at Starbucks but it's so expensive and when I discovered this, it made everything so much more convenient. Now I can make it at home and it's so much cheaper.
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
Not my favorite. Have been trying to find a matcha that tastes like the coffee shops is hard!
Amy V.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I like matcha better than green tea. It has the caffein affect without the pine tree taste.
Nicole C.
Randolph, MA
DoMatcha won for a (very slightly, barely noticeable) cleaner taste, and better 'foam'. However, the SerendipiTea was still very yummy. I have the most sensitive taste buds on earth (other than my son) and I detected a very mild "ocean" taste with the Serindipitea, but I attribute that to the fact that my SerindipiTea had been opened a week prior. The DoMatcha had only been opened the day before. Newly opened teas always taste best. I would love to repeat this test in the future with two newly opened teas so that oxygen exposure won't be a variable as it was here.
Sabrina d.
Plessisville, Quebec
This the perfect matcha to make teas or make cookies and even recipes. It tastes so great and helps us go through our day.
Clarissa R.
Lexington, KY
I usually shop at Teavana for my matcha does anyone know how this compares to the Teavana brand matcha?
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
Where can I buy this powder? Or any matcha powder for that matter?? I can't find it at my local grocery stores!!!
Samantha C.
How does this taste? Does it really give more energy? What would you recommend adding this powder to? Wanting to purchase!!!
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
What region in Japan is this grown?
Jessica B.
What are the health benefits of matcha compared to other green teas?