BY DOMATCHA #8 in Matcha

DoMatcha Organic Ceremonial Matcha by DoMatcha 1 oz Loose Leaf Tea DoMatcha Organic Ceremonial Matcha 1 oz Loose Leaf Tea Certified organic by JONA (Japan Organic and Natural Foods Association) this premium organic ceremonial Matcha is the purest and most sustainable way to enjoy the ancient Matcha tradition. Our DMatcha Ceremonial Organic Matcha is produced in the Uji Region in Kyoto Japan where matcha originated over 800 years ago. Suggested Use As a dietary supplement (Makes about 25 servings.) - Or as directed by your healthcare professional. Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.

Buy on Walmart*
Gigi H.
Hanover Park, IL
I've ordered this Matcha a few times, and I love it!! I'm a BIG Matcha fan, so I can tell the cheap stuff with the more better tasting stuff. When I opened the can with the little silver bag inside I noticed a very dark GREEN matcha, which is the best. I drink Matcha every morning to get my day started. Keep up the great work DoMatcha!
Bruna M.
West Haven
Love love love. Great for making iced tea lattes. Just add a bit of ice and almond milk and you’re good to go. I’m a BIG matcha lover, believe me this stuff is gooood. Deff would buy it again, you should too. :)
Limei  Z.
Love to use this organic matcha for baking! Making cupcakes, donut, or cookies. I believe this is a great pricing! I can make a lot of different batches with one tin! Definitely would recommend to anyone who's looking for a matcha green tea.
Megan E.
Berea, KY
I love this product, I make match a and white chocolate chip cookies with it. And they are delicious. I enjoy it as tea as well I just think it's a little bitter, I definantly prefer baking with it.
Tk K.
I love tea especially this new one I've tried ! It taste good and I was a first time user. Definitely will purchase and met beyond my expectations
Melissa G.
Longmont, CO
I love matcha, OHHH how I love matcha! It's great in ice cream, lattes, fraps and so much more. It's so healthy and delicious.
brittany s.
New Baltimore, MI
I love matcha tea!!!! This particular brand has a wonderful taste though so clean and smooth and not a hint of bitterness.
Topazio A.
I love this product. I used it to make a under eye cream which really helps for lighting darkness and reducing puffiness.
Cynthia J.
The smoothest of all! Makes a great Halloween smoothie! Just decorate a recycled jar with felt and gauze
Parisa M.
El Paso, TX
My drink of choice! I like to add this to coconut milk or almond milk or you can make it as a frap
Brittany G.
Does this taste anything like the Starbucks matcha?
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
Where can I find this product? How does it compare to other brands?
Susana H.
Sacramento, CA
What are the benefits of drinking matcha tea?
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Does this aid in weightloss?
Evangelina P.
Can you make a cold drink out of this