DoMatcha Green Tea, Organic Matcha uploaded by Cynthia J.DoMatcha Green Tea, Organic Matcha uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.DoMatcha Green Tea, Organic Matcha uploaded by Whitney L.

BY DOMATCHA #8 in Matcha

DoMatcha Organic Ceremonial Matcha by DoMatcha 1 oz Loose Leaf Tea DoMatcha Organic Ceremonial Matcha 1 oz Loose Leaf Tea Certified organic by JONA (Japan Organic and Natural Foods Association) this premium organic ceremonial Matcha is the purest and most sustainable way to enjoy the ancient Matcha tradition. Our DMatcha Ceremonial Organic Matcha is produced in the Uji Region in Kyoto Japan where matcha originated over 800 years ago. Suggested Use As a dietary supplement (Makes about 25 servings.) - Or as directed by your healthcare professional. Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.

• For what we use this product??2 Answers
  • I've tried Matcha tea once at home and it was super bitter. Do yo...1 Answers
  • Can you make a cold drink out of this6 Answers
Tk K.
Foodie Expert
I love tea especially this new one I've tried ! It taste good and I was a first time user. Definitely will purchase and met beyond my expectations
Topazio A.
I love this product. I used it to make a under eye cream which really helps for lighting darkness and reducing puffiness.
Cynthia J.
Foodie Expert
The smoothest of all! Makes a great Halloween smoothie! Just decorate a recycled jar with felt and gauze
Parisa M.
El Paso, TX
My drink of choice! I like to add this to coconut milk or almond milk or you can make it as a frap
Melissa G.
Longmont, CO
I love matcha, OHHH how I love matcha! It's great in ice cream, lattes, fraps and so much more. It's so healthy and delicious.
Choubaila M.
Foodie Expert
Ran out of my usual tea and decided to buy this at Costco on a whim and boy am I glad I did! First off let me say that the quality of the tea bag itself is great! The tea leaves are encased in a silk bag with a woven thread, the kind of quality you would expect from high end brands. At the price I paid I didn't expect much and I was really surprised because the tea itself is very fragrant and strong. I can reuse the bag 2x and the strength of the tea is just as good as the first pour. Definitely going to repurchase.
Tanya D.
Dartmouth, NS
Foodie Expert
Best tea ever. One of my favorites. I mix it with unsweetened almond milk or like a regular tea with cream. Great taste
Boni p.
Foodie Expert
Love love this, I use it in baking for making a match and chocolate lattice cake, great for making iced MATCHA Latte's.
Brittany G.
Foodie Expert
Does this taste anything like the Starbucks matcha?
Evangelina P.
Foodie Expert
Can you make a cold drink out of this
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
Foodie Expert
Where can I find this product? How does it compare to other brands?
Chrissy B.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
Does this aid in weightloss?
Susana H.
Sacramento, CA
What are the benefits of drinking matcha tea?