BY DOMATCHA

DoMatcha Ceremonial Matcha by DoMatcha 1 oz Loose Leaf Tea DoMatcha Ceremonial Matcha 1 oz Loose Leaf Tea DMatcha Ceremonial grade matcha is brought to you directly from the Uji region in Japan. Only the finest leaves are selected to guarantee the highest nutritional value as well as a sweet and pleasant flavor. Can be used to make thick or thin Matcha. Suggested Use As a dietary supplement (Makes about 25 servings.) - Or as directed by your healthcare professional. Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. see more...

Alex G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love domatcha!! I've tried a few different brands before, but was always a bit apprehensive to try this because of the cost... let's get this out of the way: it's worth it.  The tiny can actually lasts quite a while, over a month for me drinking 1-2 matchas a day. There is a significant difference in this matcha's flavor over others I've tried, it's a much more well rounded/robust/yet subtle flavor of that makes sense.  Also, you can make it without the whisk if you have a cocktail shaker or a salad dressing shaker ❤️
Murad F.
Staten Island, NY
One of the best Japanese matcha brands you can find in the US. I get the organic version, sweet and smooth. I make it the traditional way in addition to lattes with Hemp milk. This puts anything you can get at a corporate coffee or tea house to shame. For many it's eliminated the need for coffee since it provides all the benefits and none of the drawbacks. Google the health benefits too extensive to list. You will enjoy this only better matcha can be found in Japan
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love matcha and this brand doesn't disappoint. The grade is amazing. The tin keeps the matcha fresh. This is perfect for storing in the fridge. This has a nice earthy taste. Pair it with some creme and sugar and you have yourself a green tea frappe.
Christina B.
Canton, OH
Awesome! I love the health benefits of matcha and this one tastes great. I mix it with vanilla soy milk for a yummy healthy treat. Also gives a healthy natural caffeine boost and it's so great for weight loss.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Matcha green tea yes please. This brand is so good, the flavor is so smooth and rich. I love making green tea lattes with almond mik at home. It has totally replaced my morning coffee routine.
Caitlin C.
Lenexa, KS
I love this matcha. It is a very high quality matcha with a mild and sweet taste. It is pricey, but then all matcha is. Other cheap brands add in filler like rice solids, so you really get what you pay for.
Maquíllate A.
Nashville, TN
El té verde es una de las mejores bebidas y marcha es su mejor versión, me encanta, lo recomiendo para energizar todo el cuerpo!
Sarah B.
Pretty good price/quantity. Not like the fake matcha out there. Really like the taste of this, would definitely buy it again.
Megan T.
Richardson, TX
is this a good brand? I love matcha tea but I wasn't sure
Melanie E.
Portland , OR
I read good reviews on this product at amazon. I tried the other its good but its very expensive.. just wondering if this one is a good quality.