Domaine Chandon Rose NV 750ml uploaded by Thuy D.Domaine Chandon Rose NV 750ml uploaded by Amanda D.

BY DOMAINE CHANDON

Audra B.
Salinas
My husband and I love this winery and love this Rose! It was used at our wedding and everyone loved it! It is flavorful and easy to sip! For under $20 a bottle, you can’t be the quality!
Kirby M.
Eugene, OR
I personally love this rosé, it's nice enough to bring to a party or give as a gift, but inexpensive enough to pop open at home for no occasion in particular. It doesn't seem to always be in stock--I can usually always find it at Albertson's, but it's been hit or miss trying to find it at other stores.
Deepti R.
I absolutely love sparkling wine. I can drink it like water. And my favorite kind of sparkling wine is rose. This is not too expensive, but not the cheapest either. The flavor is great and if you want a nicer bottle to take to a party or to have with dinner for a celebration this is a good one to get.
Stephany M.
Durham, NC
My favorite Rose at the moment. The berry tones are amazing and while it is a bubbly product it does drink smooth and does not burn. The price point is amazing but I find that it is not wildly available in my town
Allison G.
I was pleasantly surprised by the sweetness of this champagne. I expected it to be a bit more dry, however it was perfect for celebrating a milestone with friends and everyone loved it!
This is my go to champagne! Very smooth and goes great with anything and any occasion. Usually can get a pretty good deal on it at any grocery store, but avoid buying at drug stores. Enjoy!
Laura W.
Grafton, OH
Had this at a relatives house and I thought it was an average tasting wine, I saw the price and thought to myself ive tasted better less expensive wines, but overall not bad!
Jessica T.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I love all Chandon wines, and this is no exception. For Rose loves and just bubbly lovers alike, this is a great option at a reasonable price point!
Marco C.
San Diego, CA
I am not really drinking person so I find this wine a little special because a flavor is not that strong as many wines that I have tase so I love it
Nikki G.
Haines City, FL
I enjoy Chandon but this was not my favorite by this company. It was a lot heavier then most of their other products and it seemed overly bubbly.
Shelby D.
Trenton, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What kind of wine is the best?