Dom Perignon Champagne Brut Cuvee 2000 2000 Dom Perignon Champagne Brut Cuvee 750ml uploaded by Sabrina M S.Dom Perignon Champagne Brut Cuvee 2000 2000 Dom Perignon Champagne Brut Cuvee 750ml uploaded by Brittany M.

BY DOM PERIGNON CHAMPAGNE BRUT CUVEE 2000

• Is there any special way to store an un opened bottle? Waiting for ...2 Answers
  • I have never experienced the taste of this legendary famous champag...1 Answers
Briana F.
Briana F.
Las Vegas, NV
Oh Dom Perignon, my love, where do I begin to express my complete adoration for you? Do I start with the sleek look of your bottle or the regal label you wear so beautifully or the smoothness in which you slip down my throat? It was love at first pop, clink, fizz. Maybe I'm biased because the first time I had Dom Perignon was in my room at The Wynn when my boyfriend (now fiance') ordered a cart of Dom & chocolate covered strawberries up to the room to be served bedside and later he proposed to me. Either way, I have nothing but the most positive of references to this brand in my mind and it's my go to special occasion champagne every time. It gives a great, happy buzz and tastes delightful. Be warned, if you simply aren't a champagne person do not buy Dom or any other champagne for that matter. It definitely is an acquired taste.
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
I always think, if you need to celebrate 🎉 make it with style and big! Dom Perignon Champagne 🥂 Brut Cuvee 2000 is Major League! I am a repeat costume and I always buy it because I loves the feeling of the Bubbles. Highly recommended to all addicted to celebrate
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
I personally haven't tried 2000 - but I couldn't even find Dom Perignon's Rosé 2000 :( or even Dom Perignon's 2004 champagne.

The rosé was sweeter than the 2004 regular champagne bottle. My husband got us the 2000 Rosé for our 1 year anniversary. We added some strawberries to it so add some sweetness. It's definitely gave us a buzz not like regular champagne. It was a buzz with no headache at the end.

The regular 2004 bottle we got was a gift from my husbands friend for our wedding. The taste wasn't anything special to be honest. Which I was a little disappointed by that, but again the buzz was good. It didn't give us no headache or hangover. These are definitely worth the splurge for those special occasions.
Laney M.
Laney M.
Corp Christi, TX
My absolute favorite celebration special occasion champagne. It's definitely one of a kind and everything about it is luxurious from the packaging to the taste and the bubbles.
Brandi t.
Brandi t.
I do enjoy champagne, but this leaves a lot to be desired. I had always heard how good it supposedly was from other people, but I just don't really agree. Not for the price anyway.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
My husband and I had a bottle of this for our wedding reception. I thought we would get it "just for the experience," but we both were pleasantly surprised by how good it was. It's not one we will get all the time due to the price, but it will be fun to have on special occasions.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
This may sound crude but it's my honest opinion. This was a gift from my husband's best man for our wedding. We saved it for 2 years later when we spent the night in our first house we purchased. We expected amazing taste and were surprised to find it tastes exactly like what we imagined cat pee would taste like. Why 5 starts you ask? BECAUSE the tipsy buzz we got was unlike anything else alcohol has made us feel. So worth it. Amazing stuff.
Angela J.
Angela J.
Springboro, OH
Very good champagne. For the price, it's well worth it. Very good with frozen strawberries and some cheese.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Amesbury, Ma
Is there any special way to store an un opened bottle? Waiting for a special occasion to open it.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
I have never experienced the taste of this legendary famous champagne. Is it truly the best and worth the splurge? (Of course, it would be a lifetime bucket list buy.) Any champagne aficionados? Thanks.