BY DOLPHIN ORGANICS

Only & Always Natural What s best for your body is found in nature.  So we make sure our Hypoallergenic Lotion is made with the purest natural ingredients.  If you can t find it in nature, you won t find it in our product. Certified to NSF/ANSI 305 by QAI, Inc. Cruelty Free & Vegan 1-855-BUY-DOLPHIN Proudly made in the USA. see more...

Elizabeth S.
League city, TX
My son has very sensitive skin and could not use any of the Johnson and Johnson products. I started him on Aveeno which seemed to work great but I wanted to try something organic. This lotion is great! It has not broken him out in a rash or irritated him in anyway. He loves lotion after his bath. This lotion is great for even my skin! I love knowing that my son is using something organic and chemical free on his skin.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Actually a pretty decent Product. Always looking for new products to use all around and having something so mild and natural is great