BY DOLPHIN ORGANICS

Only & Always Natural What s best for your baby is found in nature.  So we make sure our hair conditioner is made with the purest natural ingredients. Fragrance free, tear free and hypoallergenic.  If you can t find it in nature, you won t find it in our product. Certified to NSF/ANSI 305 by QAI, Inc. 1-855-BUY-DOLPHIN Proudly made in the USA. see more...

• Where can you find this stuff?1 Answers
  • Does this contain in wheat or dairy? 1 Answers
  • Does this work good on African american hair my daughter ...1 Answers
karyn S.
Such a great product for kids. leaves hair untangled and soft without feeling oily. also wonderful knowing exactly what ingredients are in it!
Hillary E.
I'm all about organic stuff. This smells so good!! A lot of organic brands smell awful and the quality is the same. Recommend
casey m.
Los Angeles, CA
Use this on my nephews hair . i love using all natural / organic hair care products . they are very effective
Nicole B.
Tampa, FL
Leaves my sons hair smelling so fresh, and good. it's worth the money. I love how it detangles his hair.
Jessica R.
sioux falls , sd
Does this work good on African american hair my daughter has her dads hair
Katrina H.
Tampa, FL
Does this contain in wheat or dairy?
Sabrina P.
Lowndes, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can you find this stuff?