Dollylocks Professional Organic Dreadlock Products Dollylocks 8oz - Aloe, Coconut & Lime Dreadlocks Tightening Gel

BY DOLLYLOCKS PROFESSIONAL ORGANIC DREADLOCK PRODUCTS #32 in Hair Relaxers

Brandi C.
Union, OR
At first I absolutely loved this product. My husband had dreads and I do not. He found that after several months his hair was taking longer and longer to dry. I ran out of my normal shampoo and started using it. It leaves a a lot of residue. From the scalp and down about 5 inches in the hair shaft, it appears and feels very greasy like it was never washed. I actually had to put dry shampoo in so that it didn't look as oily. The scent is really nice though and I started using it as a body wash.
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
This stuff is awesome in so many levels. First it makes my hair feel healthy and wonderful. Second it helps keep my lose hairs at the roots in check and less messy looking. Third it smells great and is ready to use. Forth it doesn't leave a residue. I love the organic ingredients and I love that it's made by a woman n instead of a big commercial company.
Valerie S.
Sterling Hts, MI
This product is amazing! It smells great and makes your dreads feel fresh and health. It really helps with any frizz and keeps them looking neat.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Dolly locks is amazing made right in st pete florida she does a really good job and her shop is super cute prices are good