Dollylocks 8oz Lavender Sky Liquid Dreadlock Shampoo

A rich and stimulating natural shampoo made with pure botanicals and organic coconut. Weightless and residue free, leaving your scalp feeling refreshed and dreadlocks squeaky clean. Hypoallergenic and pH-balanced for gentle but effective cleansing. Its invigorating fragrance will awaken and lift your spirits!

Soothing and mild lavender scent; Hypoallergenic and pH-balanced, weightless and residue-free; Made with pure botanicals and organic coconut; Now available in 8oz and 12oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dollylocks 8oz Lavender Sky Liquid Dreadlock Shampoo!
BRANTFORD, ON
Deciding to lock my hair up was scary - there are so many do's and don'ts on how to keep them clean and dread rot free.  Many reviews pointed me in the direction of Dollylock's shampoo and they didn't disappoint.  It smells wonderful, hair feels squeeky clean after rinsing and because it is residue free, I know my locks are free from anything that could cause mold.  ***they also come out with seasonally scented things as an added bonus***
Dark Brown / Dry Scalp / Normal, Color Treated
Auckland
I prefer as natural as possible when choosing shampoo for my dreads and even though this is more on the pricey end of products, it lasts me easily a year and leaves my dreads feeling squeaky clean and refreshed every time. The fragrance is a nice touch and lingers thereafter without being overpowering. If I wern't for the heavy price tag, i'd buy a lot more of this!
Medium Brown