GroceryBakeryDolly Madison Bakery Zingers
Cakes Dolly Zingers Iced Chocolate Cakes

Dolly Madison Bakery Zingers Cakes Dolly Zingers Iced Chocolate Cakes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dolly Madison Bakery Zingers Cakes Dolly Zingers Iced Chocolate Cakes!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda B.
Aurora, CO
I love all dolly Madison snacks! These chocolate sensations are delicious. I am addicted and they are so moist.
Jess S.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dolly Madison bakery is comparable to Hostess treats in variety and flavor. I think Dolly Madison tastes fresher than other brands. Good value. Not sure where to find on a regular basis. I would buy them again.
Molly M.
Alto Exhibition Way , Wembley
These taste really good like they just came out of the oven. I like how chocolatey they are and how they are bite sized
Breanna N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I remember when I used to get these cookies all the time when I was younger. They are so freaking yummy! They are great for snacks
Jennifer  R.
Hayward, CA
Once I saw these I could not believed that it was actually real. M&Ms cookies? Thats awesome and they taste really good as well. 5 starts :)
Pauchi L.
Awesome snacks! They are faithful snacks for every occasion. I always take them to camp with me.
Rachel C.
Fullerton, CA
Put cookies and M&Ms together and it's the perfect combination. These have been around ever since I was a young child and it never gets old because it's so good!
kathryn E.
Harrisburg, PA
These are great little treats. If you love chocolate but don't want to over do it. This is perfect portion control. And they are delicious.
Christy B.
Apple Valley, CA
These are good cookies but I wish they were more chewy instead of crunchy. But M&M cookies are still good!
Kasie D.
fort worth,tx
My kids absolutely love these cookies! Me too but I've got to say they are quit the addiction. Laying around at night need a snack and they are good I can't just eat one bag. Lol

Looking for your answer?