BY DONUT GEMS

Dolly Donut Gems® Brand 6 Crunch Mini Donuts.
Dolly Madison Bakery® see more...

Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Yummy. These are awesome and will fill anyone's sweet tooth. They taste amazing and come in a small package. They are very affordable and would recommend to anyone.
Tomica W.
HUMBLE, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have been eating these littlt cakes since i was a kid. Now that i have a kid, he also eats them. They are very tasteful, convenient to carry around and the price is just right.
Jennifer S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I have eaten these maybe once or twice when I was in middle school and high school. They were a great on the go, quick breakfast. The taste is great and the price was even better
Kimberly T.
I love these little donuts & so do my kids! It's a great little snack before school or after. Not too sweet but in my opinion nothing can be too sweet. Always soft and fresh.
Ashley H.
Jamestown, TN
These donuts are pretty good if they are fresh, just the right amount of sweetness without being to much, but if they are not super fresh they seem a bit dry to me
Sheila C.
Walton, WV
Yummmm! Dolly Madison never disappoints, and these are an excellent teat if you like a buttery, slightly coconutty taste this is your donut. Great for a road trip or a work snack.
lacy f.
I really like the flavor of these. The size is really good but they are a little messy. I find that the coconut falls off pretty easy. Still very good.
Mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my.. I should not even be reviewing these as the calories just haunt me. But gosh darnit these are SO GOOD! The BEST mini donuts EVER!
Beth S.
Pickerington, OH
I love these little donuts!!! They are the perfect not healthy but perfect breakfast or afternoon snack with a small glass of milk
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
These are some of my families faves. They are yummy and easy to take for a busy family on the go. They are always soft and fresh