dollskill.com uploaded by Ivori L.dollskill.com uploaded by Catherine R.

BY DOLLS KILL #72 in Online Retailers

Minnie 💓.
Millville, NJ
This is my favorite store !! Only place I shop at LITERALLY! only problem I ever had with them was my shoes came too small and the gave me a gift card to replace the amount spent! They ship very fast, but are alittle pricey but I find everything I buy from there is worth it!
Gwen P.
I've bought soooo many things from here and have a wishlist that is ridiculously long. The clothes are so beautiful and creative. It can get quite pricy though so make sure you did through the site because you might find something similar for cheaper
Sam C.
Batavia, IL
Dolls kill has a really good selection of "alternative" style clothing and makeup. Some of the clothing is really expensive, but they run a lot of great sales, so you can get everything at a really good price
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
This website has some very risqué things that might make some uncomfortable, but not everything is sheer, and impossible to find a place to wear it. They have cute and fun things too especially bags, and shoes! It's quirky, and different. It's also the perfect place for anyone in need of a costume! It has tons of fun items!
Logan B.
Williamston, SC
Dolls Kill is my favorite website to buy clothing and accessories from! They have everything! I love all of the clothing brands and AMAZING shoes they have! I pretty much shop there every month! Also they have really fast shipping!!! And they have the option for free shipping on everything no matter how much you spend!
Mary L.
Chicago , IL
This site has fashion that is a little more edgy. If you are looking for an outfit to wear to a concert, festival, or a night out this is the online store for you. It's a little pricey but worth it because other online retailers don't have quite the edge as dollskill.com
Yanira L.
Indio, CA
My absoule favorite clothing store ever!!! Such cute items and such amazing sales they have a variety of items. Their shoes are to die for😍😍😍 they're so fricken cute!!!
Cheyenne C.
Dolls Kill is a bit pricey, but I love their style so much that they keep me coming back every time I need a new outfit for an event. The people who run their social media and customer service operations are very kind and fun. They make me want to shop there again and again.
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love Dolls Kill! They offer a wide selection of clothing, accessories and beauty products. They offer a wide price range. I shop Dolls Kill all the time and have never been disappointed. They offer free shipping on every order. I recommend Dolls Kill for sure! 🖤
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA
The first time I ordered from this website my package came super fast but the second time my package took over 2 weeks :/ They sell great things and uniques things. I will say some of their stuff is very over priced. Other than that I really like the website. The design is nice. They sell very different things. Will defiantly be purchasing from then again !
Daniela C.
San juan, TX
is there an actual store for this? not online