dollskill.com uploaded by Ivori L.dollskill.com uploaded by Catherine R.

BY DOLLS KILL #40 in Online Retailers

Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
The sizing is unbelievably inconsistent. Just unbelievable,
Among other items that didn't at all fit, I got 2 bodysuits.
One of them was so small that the shoulder straps didn't go higher than my waist. The other was so large in the body that I would have had to take it in several inches... on each side.
I sent back most of the items I bought there, all the while paying for return shipping.
I now have a store credit that I have been trying to use but keep having to send the items back so I'm in an endless cycle of returns and return shipping charges.
They offered me a discount for all of the trouble but refuse to honor the discount on sale items. So... I should buy a full priced item that I'm going to have to send back anyway, just to use my discount?
That just makes no sense at all. The discount for all of the issues I'm having with them should be honored on any item.
Lisssa G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This site is annoying. It is by the same company that created rebel circus, or at least the websites look a lot similar. I love a lot of the clothes on here but they are over priced AFFFFF!!! If you just get on Poshmark or something you can usually find the same thing for cheaper. They flood your email with these sales click bait emails and when you open it, you get all excited because they always say 50-70% off! That's amazing, right?! Wrong. They say the discount is already in the price so you actually shop the whole site expecting that amount to be taken off at checkout, making your balance half or less, but there is no other discount and no code. They don't have sales, the sale price is normal any where else... if they didn't jack up prices so much it would be a great site, the clothes and things are cute!
Grace S.
Winter Park, FL
I really like Dolls Kill for their large selection of merchandise, even if I don't always like all of it. The navigation makes it easy to use the site itself, and they regularly have sales. I've gotten a lot of great pieces of clothing from here and I love them. That being said, the site would greatly benefit from a review feature. I am more likely to buy a clothing item when I can see how others liked it and see their photos of them wearing the clothes. The one really bad quality item I've received from Dolls Kill has kind of made me wary of trying some other items from the site. If they had a review feature, I could see other customers' thoughts and it would encourage me to buy more.
Jaymee H.
dollskill is great! such a fun website to just browse around when you're bored. lots of fun, unique clothing items i've never seen before! one major con is that lately they've only been stocking SUPER expensive clothing items. $800 for a jacket? nah. sometimes they do have really good sales (which is when i bought my shoes lol), and their own branded items aren't all that expensive! another con is that they never seem to have my shoe size, every time i go to order shoes, i HAVE to be right up on it as soon as it goes up on the website or they never have size 7. be aware of that if you're looking through sale shoes, they probably won't have your size.
Julia L.
DillsKill is a great retailer for the rebel in you. They stock a variety of brands with a wide range of products, from liquid lipsticks to earrings to jean shorts to lingerie. My favorite purchase was an ugly Christmas sweater covered in cats; it's adorable and terrifying all at once, and people complimented me on it all day when I wore it! Definitely a site worth checking out if you like to walk on the wild side or want to inject a little edge into your wardrobe and accessories.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
This website has some very risqué things that might make some uncomfortable, but not everything is sheer, and impossible to find a place to wear it. They have cute and fun things too especially bags, and shoes! It's quirky, and different. It's also the perfect place for anyone in need of a costume! It has tons of fun items!
Logan B.
Williamston, SC
Dolls Kill is my favorite website to buy clothing and accessories from! They have everything! I love all of the clothing brands and AMAZING shoes they have! I pretty much shop there every month! Also they have really fast shipping!!! And they have the option for free shipping on everything no matter how much you spend!
julie b.
Lady lake, FL
THE HOLY GRAIL OF HE REBELLIOUS GIRLS ATTIRE. Or boys. Or dog. BECAUSE THEY HAVE FOR EVERYONE. And so many style options ! From your goth self,to your rave loving friend,or your roommate that loves "kawaii" Japanese fashion,or that cute guy at work who wears sarcastic caps,or a funky notebook for your mom IT HAS EVERYTHING. Piercings,hair dyes,wallets,shoes,toys for your cat,and obviously some really cool clothes. They always have nice sales going on and their return policy is pretty cool. Shipping is pretty average pricing like you'd find else where but yeah. Pretty cool. I love dolls kill.
Keyshia C.
New York
Great first experience! I absolutely love Dolls Kills, it is not nearly as bad as the negative reviews may lead you to believe. Amazing customer service and fast shipping! I must admit, I was skeptical about ordering from this website because of the negative reviews. However, I read a few that said many of the negative reviews were from out of the states and that's why there were shipment complications. Anyway, literally my favorite website to shop from. I've made so many purchases and haven't had a problem yet. I am a loyal customer, need I say more! HIGHLY recommend. 5-star rating 💞
Cheyenne C.
Dolls Kill is a bit pricey, but I love their style so much that they keep me coming back every time I need a new outfit for an event. The people who run their social media and customer service operations are very kind and fun. They make me want to shop there again and again.