dollskill.com

I know they have had some problems in the past but I don’t know of any recent problems. Is it ok to buy anything from them nowadays?
I’m looking for the boot Wicked Ways they look like a black cowboy boot with a spider on front and silver toe! Let me know if you know;) ?
How is the Quality?
Start your review of dollskill.com!
How would you rate this product?
Long Beach
dollskill.com uploaded by Sarah K.
Ordered some sparkly pink cowboy boots and when they came they were WAY too small for a 7 but it was mid week and needed then for a halloween party this coming Saturday. I was freaking cause I ordered them with store credit, thinking there was no way to get them refunded in time - I called for a miracle and it is what I got. Thank you YARITZA for your help and expediting my store credit so I could get my party on in style. Customer service is always A+. Thank you!!! PSA; if buying the sprarkly sheriff boots, go two sizes up. I ordered an 8 to replace my 7's and they're still a bit snug!!! Otherwise, great! :)
San Antonio
dollskill.com uploaded by Portland T.
Hey y’all! I am from San Antonio, Texas and I’d like to say I have a very unique style. I compete in quite a lot of pageantry and just 2 weeks ago I traveled to Vegas as Miss Teen Texas to compete for the national title. Most people who do pageants know that shoes during evening gown are really important and they should be “nude” so that the dress can shine. BUT me being Portland (that’s my name lol) I had to choose shoes that I felt represented me the most. By the grace of God I stumbled on these from dollskill (literally a brand I have always wanted products from) and they weren’t perfect for my evening gown!! Y’all... everyone told me “no don’t wear those” “pageants don’t wear things like that” “the shoes will make you lose” GIRL I WON!!!!! And the shoes were the talk of the town! They are adorable, and incredibly comfy! And now I can’t stop getting questioned about them. Maybe some more pageant girls will get their shoes here! So yeah. Thank you Dolls Kill . I am Miss Teen United Stats’s 2019 💜
Salt Lake City
Best customer service! Accidentally placed an order using an incorrect payment and they were able to rectify this mistake so quickly and without any hassle , and cancelled the order for me! Thank you!! You saved me! I loves Dollskill and have shopped here for years and will definitely continue to give them my business knowing how great their customer service and their variety of clothes are! Definitely recommend!
manchester, NH
Whenever I order from Dollskill I have missing items 😅 the first time I didn’t even receive a shipping label to prove anything was missing. The most recent time instead of sending me what I ordered they sent me a fuzzy leopard light pink cardigan. So bizarre! The only saving grace is their customer service they usually correct the issue by giving you a store credit. Not sure if the site is worth the inconvenience of their packaging department being on crack
I came for the clothes, but am staying because of the AWESOME customer support I've received. Seriously. Every issue I've ever had, they have been so quick to fix! Recently I ordered the same item twice, with a mess up on my end with the shipping addresses. Not only did DK immediately catch this and fix the issue for me, they did it WITHOUT me asking them to. (shout out to Jamie!) I've also had quite a few returns lately, and when I've inquired about when I can expect to see the credit to my account (after the 7 business days of course) they have been quick to respond and append the credit the same day - seriously incredible. (Shout out to Hillary <3) Now for the clothes/accessories/shoes --- this is seriously my fave store you guys. From festival fits to my everyday wear, DK is my go to. Everything fits true to size for me, and the shoe sizes are fairly true to size as well. The quality is always consistent, looks like it does online when in hand, and makes me feel powerful and confident whenever I'm rocking it! You can find items that allow you to express your style and vibe the way you want to. It's awesome. DK, I'll love you forever <3
Everett, WA
dollskill.com uploaded by Alexxia V.
Very cool stuff is offered, they can be a bit expensive but I have never seen a brand offer such cool unique items. My personal favorite piece to look at is their shoes because they always have something cool leaving your jaw on the floor and people around you stunned with your bold look. In this picture I am showing a shoe I recently have purchased from there that has left me satisfied with my purchase once more. :) these particular shoes are very colorful and the heels light up with multiple settings that very from a strobe to still.
dollskill.com uploaded by Manda H.
Great products! I’ve purchased from them a few times usually just in store at the LA location. this was the first time doing an online order and I got the wrong shoes BUT as soon as customer service was notified all I had to do was take a pic of the items I received and they replaced my items within a few days! Customer service was prompt and friendly! will definitely order online again. No shade here. ❤️❤️❤️
New York
Absolutely love Dolls Kill! I've been shopping here since the company 1st started. They always have fun and interesting pieces to spice up my everyday look. Especially the shoes! My entire shoe wardrobe is DK and I love it! I would def recommend shipping here and the Doll personas help you narrow down they exact vibe you want to go for 💕💣🔥
Shreveport, LA
dollskill.com uploaded by Sikinah J.
I Absolutely love every pair of shoes I order from them great quality, exactly as pictured I get so many compliments on my foot work it’s crazy. Dollskill Rocks period‼️Attached are a few pics of a few pair I have purchased but I do have more that’s how much I love shopping with Dollskill.
i LOVEEEEEE DOLLSKILL!! Absolutely hands down my favorite place to get clothes. Not gonna lie i anticipate my paycheck for this very reason. Their clothes are amazing and always fit so well, they offer a great size chart as well so you always know what you’re getting will fit! The materials they use are so so so comfortable and the only time i’ve had a problem with a shipping thing, they’ve gotten back to me right away!! Like freaky fast and fixed it immediately. I can not stop spending money on Dollskill. I love them so much
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lihue , HI
10 months ago
bianca S. • 9 months ago
Normally I wear S, so when I order from Forever 21, I order S, and it is S from dollskill too, but you can check the size guide bellow the pictures on their website, it helps me to decide.