BY DOLLS KILL

Leena E.
If I could rate Dolls Kill 0 STARS, I would! I unfortunately ordered from this company because they were supposed to be the best and came highly recommended....WRONG WRONG WROOONG! I ordered two pairs of shoes from them, and paid the extra 2 day shipping fee because I was excited about recieving the shoes. Not only did my shoes arrive 4 DAYS LATE, they were not the size I ordered. I called customer service, and spoke to a very monotone, uninterested, unsympathetic person who sounded like they were just reading from a script. The "Supervisor" was even worse... so after being told to take pictures of both pairs of shoes, with measurements of the heels, they would pay for the return shipping, where I would receive "store credit", meaning I would have to REORDER THE SAME SHOES, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT DO EXCHANGES, AND PAY FOR THE SHIPPING...AGAIN! THEN PRAY THEY DID NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE! I really wish it was so easy, and that was the case, after I email them the pictures, per their request, I recieved a reply from someone named "Darby" whom I'm pretty sure is not a real person and had no clue about what was going on. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND this money hungry company to ANYONE!! This was my FIRST and LAST time with ordering from this company, very unprofessional, horrible experience all the way the around. All I wanted was the shoes I ordered and PAID FOR! They have done NOTHING to rectify the situation, but hey why should they right... they already got their money! I'm just a dumb consumer who thought this was a reputable company.
Heatherlyn B.
Denver
Buyer Beware...I recently ordered from dollskills.com. I was super excited for my delivery and when I open up the package I immediately went through everything. I was going to an all day EDM event. So I immediately went through my clothes tried everything on and noticed I receive something I did not order. I verified I WAS charged for it. I believe it was almost $200. So knowing the return policy I was concerned.  1 off getting ahold of anyone was impossible via phone, but they texted me very quickly. I sent them all the info they needed. They verified the error was their fault.  They said I would be receiving a credit back on my CC. Well my statement showed up. No credit was applied, so I reached out again.  Now they are saying I only get an "In store credit". I said this wasn't what I was promised and I have the text messages to prove it. This has been going on since July 18 (today is September 10th) Now no one will call me or respond to my text message now. So I've been over charged,  I don't even have the item because I returned it and I can't get any assistance.
Amanda C.
One of my top three websites to shop for clothes, shoes and accessories. They cater to so many different styles and have unique merchandise you can’t find anywhere else. Their model “dolls” are such a clever way to allow customers to shop an entire wardrobe centered around a specific style. Mercy is definitely my favorite! They also carry many of my favorite brands like Killstar, Disturbia and Necessary Evil. I love them so much!!
Klaudia T.
Woodhaven, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS WEBSITE. Yes, it does increase the price of some items from certain brands, but I think that’s because it’s a bit more difficult to get like ripndip, they sell out quickly. They give you free shipping over $50 and the returns are free, you just print out the return slip and that’s it! You can track your whole return process through a link they send you. This website reminds me of the old hot topic that I used to love but a bit less edgy.
Kayla B.
Charleston
I started wearing dolls kill a couple years ago and I’ve been in love ever since. My dream is to one day be a dollskill model their clothes are absolutely amazing the style and quality that they provide is the best! People are always asking about my outfits when I wear a dollskill outfit
Taylor M.
My absolute favorite place to shop. If you like weird, fun clothes then this is the place for you. High quality clothes at the touch of a button. I buy something from Dolls Kill at least once a month. I’ve bought shoes, bras and underwear, jackets, tank tops, dresses, and so much more!!
Zaenab.
I am amazed by how fast my package arrived! I did pay for the next day shipping, but I didn’t expect to receive it so soon, after reading a couple of other negative reviews. I personally think Dolls Skill is the best place to order from if you’re looking to make a statement.
Kara D.
The BESSSST online store for everything I love. They offer so many different products, clothing, brands, etc. Their clothes fit me perfectly and true to size. They ship quickly and I've never experienced any issues when ordering from them. From bodysuits to makeup, they're my go-to.

10/10 recommend!
Gwen P.
I've bought soooo many things from here and have a wishlist that is ridiculously long. The clothes are so beautiful and creative. It can get quite pricy though so make sure you did through the site because you might find something similar for cheaper
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
Man, if I had all the money in the world I’d blow a lot of it on this site. Their clothes are the perfect balance of trendy but unique, and always high quality. Anytime I wear a piece from them someone will also where I got it, no matter what it is.
Are their shoes true to size? I really want to buy some heeled boots from there, but I don't know if I should order a size up or not, plus I haven't seen any half sizes.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
is there an actual store for this? not online