dollskill.com

by Dolls Kill

how long does it usually take for the product to come? i live in america
My feet are a little wide is dollskill sneakers for skinnier feet or they are a little roomy for those with wide feet 😊?
Are Dolls Kill shoes true to size or run small?
Start your review of dollskill.com!
How would you rate this product?
GothMummy J.
Quakers Hill
If I could give a sixth star I would these girls are amazing if you are into alternative clothing shoes accessories this is the one stop shop for quality these guys and tragic Beautiful are my two go to goth shops and I would a d do recommend them very highly to everyone
Grace R.
Dollskill is my favourite place to buy clothing, I always find really unique one-off pieces to add to my collection, they don’t look like any other store! The only downside is that they don’t have a lot of plus-size options
Jorja F.
Canberra
dollskill.com uploaded by Jorja F.
dollskill.com uploaded by Jorja F.
As a plus size woman I tend to find it hard to find cute, trendy clothes that are made for my body type and dollskill does this for me. All of the clothes I’ve ordered from them are great quality, true to size and comfortable. They are truly amazing
member-27ec3
Dolls kill support team are always quick to reply and work on the issue at hand promptly. Ive shopped with them for 3 years and have never been disapointed in service or quality. Particually impressed with the quality of their stockings, tights and shoes! Always come back xoxox
Faith F.
Shipping is always on time and when I emailed asking if the would honour a sale that started a day after I placed my order they happily honoured the sale price for me and processed the refund straight away!
Emily B.
Springfield
I purchased a dress and a wig and both items are amazing!! I love them so much and they look exactly like the picture. The dress is great quality and the wig fits well and feels silky.Great customer service too. Very friendly and quick responses.
Hayley T.
Came for the clothes, stayed for the customer service! My tracking number wasn’t working so I contacted the dolls kill customer service team and received a response instantly! The item I received was amazing quality and a perfect fit, 10/10 would buy again! :)
Shania R.
BUNDABERG
The team at Dollskill are the easiest people to work with. Imani especially is wonderful. She is a great asset to the brand. I will continue to shop at my favourite online store! 😍❤️❤️
Kelly D.
Only one word to describe Dolls Kill and that is Awesome.. I can't get enough of this place the clothing... well for me the fur jackets/coats and bags are my all time favourites. They're all Unique, Gorgeous, Beautiful and just all goodness wrapped into one but also the people, the customer service of the team there is just amazing. They are always so helpful and happy to help with my questions and my many returns. (I don't really want to return the items as I love everything I buy but somethings it just don't fit).. Thank You Dolls Kill xx
member-1e2a7
99% of my shoes and clothing comes from here. I love to be different and outrageous. I go into Surfers Paradise nearly every Saturday, and there isn't a time where my shoes or clothing get positive remarks. I love the rave gear. Only thing I'm really disappointed in, is that Demonia will not allow Dolls kill to ship to Australia.😢
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christina P.
il y a un an
Christie E. il y a un an
Dolls Kill customer service has always been great. They reply within 24/48 hours, but usually sooner. They’ve always been very helpful, whether it’s answering a general question or asking about my order. Returning merchandise has never been a problem. During Covid, they were still shipping my next day orders while other companies took a month just to ship. I’ve always had a positive experience with their service.