dollskill.com uploaded by Sherri M.dollskill.com uploaded by Catherine R.dollskill.com uploaded by Ivori L.

BY DOLLS KILL #65 in Online Retailers

• is there an actual store for this? not online 1 Answers
Olivia P.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this site and I’ve been shopping here for years. They have such a wide variety of different brands and interesting clothes you’d never find elsewhere. The clothes are extremely high quality and they have other cool things like accessories, shoes, and makeup .
Destin P.
So at this point I am addicted to Dolls Kill, they have free shipping which is a HUGE plus for me, their sizes are true, they update stock a lot and I literally always have a ton of stuff on my wishlist. I strongly recommend Dolls Kill to everyone, especially people that want a splash of colour for their wardrobe.
Kara D.
The BESSSST online store for everything I love. They offer so many different products, clothing, brands, etc. Their clothes fit me perfectly and true to size. They ship quickly and I've never experienced any issues when ordering from them. From bodysuits to makeup, they're my go-to.

10/10 recommend!
Maddie C.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this site, and regularly get comments on the shoes I've bought from there, and love everything I've bought. It's a great place for unusual, fun clothes, not just raver and festival looks, but slightly more fun pieces that are still work friendly
Gwen P.
I've bought soooo many things from here and have a wishlist that is ridiculously long. The clothes are so beautiful and creative. It can get quite pricy though so make sure you did through the site because you might find something similar for cheaper
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
Man, if I had all the money in the world I’d blow a lot of it on this site. Their clothes are the perfect balance of trendy but unique, and always high quality. Anytime I wear a piece from them someone will also where I got it, no matter what it is.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
This website has some very risqué things that might make some uncomfortable, but not everything is sheer, and impossible to find a place to wear it. They have cute and fun things too especially bags, and shoes! It's quirky, and different. It's also the perfect place for anyone in need of a costume! It has tons of fun items!
Logan B.
Williamston, SC
Dolls Kill is my favorite website to buy clothing and accessories from! They have everything! I love all of the clothing brands and AMAZING shoes they have! I pretty much shop there every month! Also they have really fast shipping!!! And they have the option for free shipping on everything no matter how much you spend!
Mary L.
This site has fashion that is a little more edgy. If you are looking for an outfit to wear to a concert, festival, or a night out this is the online store for you. It's a little pricey but worth it because other online retailers don't have quite the edge as dollskill.com
Minnie 💓.
Millville, NJ
This is my favorite store !! Only place I shop at LITERALLY! only problem I ever had with them was my shoes came too small and the gave me a gift card to replace the amount spent! They ship very fast, but are alittle pricey but I find everything I buy from there is worth it!
Daniela C.
texas, ['', '', '']
is there an actual store for this? not online