DollarItemDirect ASPRIN ENTERIC COATED 50 CT TABLETS 81 MG BOXED COMPARE TO, Case Pack of 24 uploaded by Jordan B.

BY DOLLARITEMDIRECT

Jordan B.
Rupert, ID
I crush up this Asprin, mix it with water and make a paste. I put on my face (where I'm having a break out) once it's dry you wash it off and watch your blemishes disappear! seriously one of the best kept secrets of asprin. ;)
Brilee R.
Gretna, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take aspirin everyday for extra plaque in my heart, and I haven't had a stroke yet so I'd say it is working pretty great.
Noyanika A.
I used it for fast pain relief for headaches if it gets unbearable. Its very helpful and doesn't taste bad. Works effectively
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Very good product....... it gets the job done, and works well. Very fast acting... I would recommend to others.