Dollaritem Wholesale Twin Dragon Almond Cookies 8Z*9M -Sold by 1 Case of 24 Pieces uploaded by Tania R.

BY DOLLARITEM

Wholesale Twin Dragon Almond Cookies 8Z*9M see more...

Photo (1)
  • "We put them with ice cream or dip in milk." in 1 review
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my all time favorite cookie! I loved that they served them in Chinese restaurants as a free dessert then thought it was such a splurge to be able to find the exact same thing on shelves to eat any time I want. I just love he consistency of the cookies - perfectly crumbly. The flavor is subtly almond, not an artificial flavor (that I know of).
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
I am a huge cookie fan and these are one of my favorites! They are not too rich but have an amazing almond/vanilla taste to them. They go very well with tea, milk or coffee. I highly recommend them because they taste amazing and they are soo affordable!
Nina V.
Nina V.
Best Dollar Tree/99cent store buy! These cookies are tasty with a hint of butter and almond in the center. They are medium size and great with milk. My husband loves the and so does grandma, the kids not so much they tend to pass
Mary T.
Mary T.
That Asian in me. I remember growing up having these around all the time. And they were a lot cheaper. Seems like they have these everywhere now. Kind of like Sriracha.
Heather U.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Good stuff. Nice lite cookie. Just like the ones in restaurant. Love the almond flavor. Forgot about these till seeing this.
Yaya S.
Yaya S.
Oxford, MS
When I was little we used to go to an Asian restaurant that had these and they were amazing! I love the smell of them
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
South Gate, CA
I really love these cookies! They taste amazing and sometimes have little pieces of almond in them wich i love!
Tania R.
Tania R.
Downey , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
The first time I ever tried one of theses It was at a Chinese restaurant when I was little, and I use to think that they only sold them there. You can imagine how happy I was whe. I found them at the store because these cookies are delicious. It's a buttery and almost delicious taste.
Leslie I.
Leslie I.
Whenever id go to the 99 i would always buy these for my mom and id never try them until one day i got curious and they were just so good . It was a different taste but i liked it 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Tina T.
Tina T.
My husband love these cookies. these are one of his favorite. but they get to sweet after a while. my husband don't like so sweet things.
blah B.
blah B.
What stores can you find these in?
Yahaira R.