Dollaritem Wholesale Twin Dragon Almond Cookies 8Z*9M -Sold by 1 Case of 24 Pieces uploaded by Tania R.

BY DOLLARITEM

Wholesale Twin Dragon Almond Cookies 8Z*9M see more...

• "We put them with ice cream or dip in milk." in 1 review
Sarah H.
These are my all time favorite cookie! I loved that they served them in Chinese restaurants as a free dessert then thought it was such a splurge to be able to find the exact same thing on shelves to eat any time I want. I just love he consistency of the cookies - perfectly crumbly. The flavor is subtly almond, not an artificial flavor (that I know of).
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
I am a huge cookie fan and these are one of my favorites! They are not too rich but have an amazing almond/vanilla taste to them. They go very well with tea, milk or coffee. I highly recommend them because they taste amazing and they are soo affordable!
Nina V.
Best Dollar Tree/99cent store buy! These cookies are tasty with a hint of butter and almond in the center. They are medium size and great with milk. My husband loves the and so does grandma, the kids not so much they tend to pass
Mary T.
That Asian in me. I remember growing up having these around all the time. And they were a lot cheaper. Seems like they have these everywhere now. Kind of like Sriracha.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Good stuff. Nice lite cookie. Just like the ones in restaurant. Love the almond flavor. Forgot about these till seeing this.
Yaya S.
Oxford, MS
When I was little we used to go to an Asian restaurant that had these and they were amazing! I love the smell of them
Brianna S.
South Gate, CA
I really love these cookies! They taste amazing and sometimes have little pieces of almond in them wich i love!
Tania R.
Downey, CA
The first time I ever tried one of theses It was at a Chinese restaurant when I was little, and I use to think that they only sold them there. You can imagine how happy I was whe. I found them at the store because these cookies are delicious. It's a buttery and almost delicious taste.
Destiny H.
These cookies remind me of the ones they sell at the Chinese restaurants. So yummy & good! I can usually find them at my dollar store so that makes it even better!
Rachel C.
Fullerton, CA
Taste wonderful with milk. Almost as good as Oreos. It has small pieces of almonds and has a very nutty taste! All time favorite and affordable cookies. Always looking out for these on the snack shelves.
blah B.
What stores can you find these in?
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
Where can I find these at ?