Dollaritem Wholesale Lorena Mini Pelon Pelo Rico 12Pc *1Y -Sold by 1 Case of 24 Pieces uploaded by Deisy B.

BY DOLLARITEM

Keyword: SOFT CANDY see more...

• Does anyone know what stores and franchises these candies...7 Answers
  • "I literally cannot get enough of this candy!" in 1 review
  • "A great mixture of sweet tangy and spicy really enjoy eating this candy one of the most popular candies in mexico its usually part of every candy bag at the piñatas" in 1 review
Ashley W.
Whitney, Tx
YOU HAVE NOT LIVED UNTIL YOU HAVE HAD ONE OF THESE. Sorry got a little too emotional right then. I am Hispanic and i grew up loving these candies but believe me it's not something all would like. It is a magical combination of spicy and sweet which I know isn't everyone's cup of tea but so much fun to eat. If you are adventurous and love trying new thing definitely give this a try. I would high suggest the flavor is unique, it have creative packaging, and it doesn't break the bank what more do you want?
Dexter V.
Randolph, NJ
If you are not used to eating spicy foods you might not like this candy. These come from mexico where most candy are either hot or spicy. It is a fun candy to eat because you have to push it down in order for it to come out. A tip to eating one of these is by twisting the bottom out so you can eat it all using your finger.
Sandra E.
Oh man where to begin this has got to be the best candy growing up! You need to have a taste for spicy savory candy if that makes sense! Super yummy all little kids love plus you get to push out the candy and it looks like hair :) .My favorite to this day!
azil s.
Love love love love babe I love spicy candy especially Mexican candy and I would not go wrong buying these so if you like these or are wanting to try these I suggest you to get them cuz they are a great product
valeria h.
Stockton, CA
Sweet and tangy. I use to hate these when I was younger but that was because I couldn't get the last bit out of it then I grew up and learned how totake the two pieces apart.
Iris V.
Pasco, WA
This candy is really good and tasty it's sweet and sour but not that sour this candy is the best I love it and I would love too have more of it since it's really good.
azayahiza
El Paso, TX
Stacey L.
I love these!! I used to get them all the time in goodie bags and now just pick some up at the store. They're sweet and a little spicy but so cute.
Lisette V.
Love this tastes like tamarindo I like eating these ones in awhile instead of squeezing them out I like to open it up and just eating them
magali c.
Bridgeport, CT
Pelones my kids love this candy. They taste so good, and they are fun to watch how the candy comes out like if it was growing hair lol
Erica D.
Does anyone know what stores and franchises these candies are available in for purchase in New York? They sound really interesting but I haven't seen them on the shelves.