Dollaritem Wholesale Duvalin 18Ct Straw/Vanilla *1Y -Sold by 1 Case of 24 Pieces uploaded by Nancy Azeneth S.Dollaritem Wholesale Duvalin 18Ct Straw/Vanilla *1Y -Sold by 1 Case of 24 Pieces uploaded by Nathalia D.Dollaritem Wholesale Duvalin 18Ct Straw/Vanilla *1Y -Sold by 1 Case of 24 Pieces uploaded by Giovanna F.

BY DOLLARITEM

Wholesale Duvalin 18Ct Straw/Vanilla *1Y see more...

• Can i get these anywhere online? 2 Answers
  • Who else enjoys eating these? 6 Answers
  • I eat them with my finger …lol not with the stick , Anyone else d...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Duvalines one of my childhood candys they are really good with three different flavors in one and they are great for partys" in 1 review
  • "Great candy, this is the original Nutella I can't get enough this was one of my favorites candies growing up" in 1 review
  • "I am Mexican and this was my favorite candy growing up." in 1 review
STEPHANIE A.
I grew up eating this delicious Mexican candy. I used to eat one part first then the other. Its sweet but also has a little bit of the flavor that the packaging says. Its texture is great because its not too smooth or too rough.
Maryuvi L.
Miami, Florida
Me trae muchos recuerdos de la infancia creo que todos durante nuestra niñez y después de adultos adoramos este pequeño chocolatico blanco mezclado con un sabor a fresa ideal para la merienda de los niños y no tan niños y lo mejor puedes encontrarlo en cualquier lugar es bastante accesible me encantaría que trajera más cantidad ...
Elizabeth R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of the best candies I've ever had. If you like tasting frosting off of a cupcake, or eating Nutella, this is right up your ally. The strawberry is definitely my favorite, and there is nothing really like it. I definitely recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this mexican candy. i seriously have no clue what its made of but as a child, in every kids party i would go they would give them in the candy bags. I love that it comes with a small spoon and there usually have 2 flavors chocolate/ strawberry and chocolate/ vanilla. i buy them in bulk when i go to the candy stores in mexico.
Jessica E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Las probé desde niña en mi país ufff eran mis preferidas que lastima que ahora no tienen el mismo sabor no se porque cambia todo antes eran fenomenales ahora no me gustan y súper caras casi $10 la cajita.
Lisette V.
Absolutely love these my favorite I love taking them out and just biting into them instead of using the little spoon thingy they give you but I love the way it melts in my mouth so delicious I'm obsessed
Kelsey L.
Favorite candy that I ate while growing up. They have so many flavors. Strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, hazelnut. Even if you didn't have the plastic spatula/spoon it comes with, that wouldn't stop you from eating, you could use fingers to eat this candy.
Griselda R.
It's like a small container of frosting. I use to love them as a kid and my children love them now. You cannot have a kid's party without them. There used to be two kinds: chocolate and vanilla and chocolate and strawberry.
Adriana A.
Saint Louis, MO
This is by far my favorite combination of Duvalín, strawberry and vanilla. Definitely takes me back to my childhood. I usually buy these for my kids birthday party
Rosa G.
One of thee best Mexican candy out there. I would eat a lot of them as a kid and I now enjoy seeing my kids enjoy them the same way I did as a kid. Our favorite one is the one with vanilla and strawberry.
Endy G.
Santa Ana, CA
I eat them with my finger …lol not with the stick , Anyone else does that too?
Joselyne F.
Who else enjoys eating these?
Grace M.
Obetz, OH
Can i get these anywhere online?
Monica G.