Add a Photo
Dollaritem Wholesale Arizona Ice Tea Peach 23Z + Crv *1Y -Sold by 1 Case of 24 Pieces

By DOLLARITEM
#87 in Iced Tea
Wholesale Arizona Ice Tea Peach 23Z + Crv *1Y
Photos (3)
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Fort Sill, OK
I love this, sweet and refreshing! Cant beat the price, besides water no other drink can compare to the 99 cent price tag!
JJ E.
JJ E.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet and refreshing - also affordable! This is a great drink to grab on the go in the summer. Always love the tall can.
glynis r.
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
This tea is SO tasty. Tastes like they squeezed a peach in there! Great price, super refreshing and yummy. More calories than the Arnold Palmer. I'll be drinking this all summer long.
Kassandra  R.
Kassandra R.
Chula Vista , Ca
I still can't get over how these drinks are a dollar !!? Their so flavorful I love them and their so many different ones too chose from their all great !
Ana P.
Ana P.
I love this tea drinks! they make me feel fresh and they are very tasty and good! I love all the flavors I have tried! this one is one of them! you should try it!