Dollaritem Wholesale Arizona Ice Tea Peach 23Z + Crv *1Y -Sold by 1 Case of 24 Pieces

BY DOLLARITEM

Wholesale Arizona Ice Tea Peach 23Z + Crv *1Y see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brianna D.
Kennebunk, ME
I love these, sweet but not too sweet! I just wish this flavor was easier to find! But for 99 cents it's easy to stock up on them!
Robyn L.
Fort Bliss, TX
I love this, sweet and refreshing! Cant beat the price, besides water no other drink can compare to the 99 cent price tag!
JJ E.
Providence, RI
Sweet and refreshing - also affordable! This is a great drink to grab on the go in the summer. Always love the tall can.
kimberly c.
I love Arizona tea. The peach tea is my favorite so far I've barley tried it today !!!!!
Chelisse B.
I'm in love with the Arizona Iced tea peach flavored. It's so so delicious.
Rabia S.
Love this drink a lot and I drink it very often. It has such a cute packaging and it appeals me a lot. It is very affordable too and easily found in the supermarket. I would totally recommend it and would personally love it if it came in my voxbox!
Ana P.
I love this tea drinks! they make me feel fresh and they are very tasty and good! I love all the flavors I have tried! this one is one of them! you should try it!