Dollaritem Wholesale Arizona Ice Tea Peach 23Z + Crv *1Y -Sold by 1 Case of 24 Pieces uploaded by kimberly c.Dollaritem Wholesale Arizona Ice Tea Peach 23Z + Crv *1Y -Sold by 1 Case of 24 Pieces uploaded by Sunem F.Dollaritem Wholesale Arizona Ice Tea Peach 23Z + Crv *1Y -Sold by 1 Case of 24 Pieces uploaded by glynis r.

BY DOLLARITEM

Wholesale Arizona Ice Tea Peach 23Z + Crv *1Y see more...

JJ E.
JJ E.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet and refreshing - also affordable! This is a great drink to grab on the go in the summer. Always love the tall can.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Kennebunk, ME
I love these, sweet but not too sweet! I just wish this flavor was easier to find! But for 99 cents it's easy to stock up on them!
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Fort Sill, OK
I love this, sweet and refreshing! Cant beat the price, besides water no other drink can compare to the 99 cent price tag!
Kassandra  R.
Kassandra R.
Chula Vista , Ca
I still can't get over how these drinks are a dollar !!? Their so flavorful I love them and their so many different ones too chose from their all great !
glynis r.
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
This tea is SO tasty. Tastes like they squeezed a peach in there! Great price, super refreshing and yummy. More calories than the Arnold Palmer. I'll be drinking this all summer long.
Ana P.
Ana P.
I love this tea drinks! they make me feel fresh and they are very tasty and good! I love all the flavors I have tried! this one is one of them! you should try it!