Dollaritem Wholesale Arizona Ice Tea Peach 23Z + Crv *1Y -Sold by 1 Case of 24 Pieces uploaded by Sunem F.Dollaritem Wholesale Arizona Ice Tea Peach 23Z + Crv *1Y -Sold by 1 Case of 24 Pieces uploaded by glynis r.Dollaritem Wholesale Arizona Ice Tea Peach 23Z + Crv *1Y -Sold by 1 Case of 24 Pieces uploaded by kimberly c.

BY DOLLARITEM

Wholesale Arizona Ice Tea Peach 23Z + Crv *1Y see more...

Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
This is one of my favorite peach teas. I like to add peach slices or other fresh seasonal fruits. I like to freeze fresh fruit and add it. It chills my tea without watering it down. These teas taste really good and this is an ideal size to take along. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sunem F.
Tucson, AZ
A necessity of mine to stay cool during the summer! I make ice cubes with this tea and toss them back in to my already cold tea for that extra refreshment... Bonus: the ice never waters down the flavor! My favorite!! The flavor is crisp and strong enough to know its peach without being overpowering. Just the right amount of sweetness!! LOVE
Amberlea A.
This is a great value! Each 23 oz can is generally 99 cents (sometime i see them for 1.49) but in 80 percent of retailers they are a dollar or less. The flavor is good and they're almost always in the refrigerator so it's a good quick on the go drink on a hot day.
Janet K.
I really enjoyed this to you from Arizona. It has a yummy peach flavor to it and is inexpensive and easy to drink. I will be purchasing this again. It is very low in calories with only a few calories per serving, however there are three servings in the large can.
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
This tea is SO tasty. Tastes like they squeezed a peach in there! Great price, super refreshing and yummy. More calories than the Arnold Palmer. I'll be drinking this all summer long.
Angelique B.
Cerritos, CA
Love how Arizona stays true and always stays 99 cents they're such real ones!!! And they have such a variety of flavored and the packaging is cute too and you get so much I don't think I'll ever stop drinking them
JUSTINE K.
Johnson City, TN
Good peach flavor! Smooth and delicious! What a great drink for a day at the beach or a picnic! It's low cost sure helps my pocketbook and it is sometimes on an even greater sale! Love the large can size too! I defiantly would buy this again. You have to try it!
Sahena S.
A mi me encantan todos los té arizona que he probado, este es uno de mis favoritos, ademas del rico sabor es muy refrescante para los dias calurosos y lo mejor... es suuuper economico.
hadley d.
This is definitely one of the best ice teas that ever had I love the flavor of peach it's late it's Chris it doesn't taste over sugary Amy can't go wrong for the price you're getting it for one dollar
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
I still can't get over how these drinks are a dollar !!? Their so flavorful I love them and their so many different ones too chose from their all great !