Amy W.
asked a question about Dollar Tree
Do you like Dollar Tree or the 99 cent store better?
Oxnard, CA - il y a 7 ans

43 answers

Dollar tree is our favorite even though it's a small store in our town it's fun to go there and there aren't very many employees which is not that great but at least we're not all running into each other. Besides I learned a lot of things on YouTube from Dollar tree and I really appreciate that. Thank you
il y a 9 mois
Now you have to look HARD to find anything in the Ninety-Nine Cents Only stores that is only a dollar, including the cooled and frozen foods. Ninety-nine cents only stores have veered severely from David Gold's original vision for the stores. They are more like Big Lots stores now. So, many shop at the Dollar Tree and then for what they couldn't find at Ninety-Nine Cents Only stores. Seems as if Dollar Tree stores work harder at bringing significant savings - One can find delicious 8 oz potato chips there for 99 cents, whereas 99 cents only stores is selling Lay or Frito Lay chips for 2.99 or so for 8 oz bags.
il y a 10 mois
Yes much better than other stores in comparison of price.
il y a 3 ans
Well yeah because the 99 cent store doesnt always have things for 99 cents.
il y a 3 ans
Dollar Tree because we don't have a 99 cent store in my area.
il y a 4 ans
I love the 99 cent store i will find anything thats in the big stored but for a dollar i mean who wouldnt like that? I find good brand makeup there just for a dollar
il y a 5 ans
Dollar tree may not have as much of all the varieties in your local 99 cent store BUT atleast everything is really a dollar. The things in the 99 cent store are not always inexpensive as you would like or expect. But Dollar tree has alot you can choose from For the kitchen for your office for your bathroom for crafts for decor ... take our time when you go. I even bought myself a case for my iphone... just a $1.
il y a 5 ans
definitely love dollar tree more. the stuff inside it are actually a dollar unlike a 99 cent store.
il y a 5 ans
I say dollar tree!!! Sometimes they have name brand stuff their that is only a dollar which is awesome!!! I love buying all my Christmas bags and goodies there. They have the most cutest Christmas and gift bags!!
il y a 5 ans
Dollar Tree hands down! I have found name brand beauty products. Off the top of my head I recall finding Revlon Mascara, Garnier hair products, and Dove body wash to just name a few. Also, they have sections for things that are over a dollar but you can still find some real treasures for next to nothing. Also, if you enjoy watching those dollar store DIY shows, they're always going to the Dollar Tree. Those ladies know their stuff.