What are your favorite things to buy at the dollar tree?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Do you have a Dollar Tree where you live? Here are some great finds from my trip today! 😊 [product:dollar-tree]
Start your review of Dollar Tree!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...dollar..it's good for some last minute random items you need, balloons, party supplies, etc.in reviews
It's a great place to buy cheap stuff, I love it but sometimes this place can be very messy and the shelves are always empty and I've been to many different locations just to make sure it wasn't just the one close to me but still, Dollar Tree it's a great place.in reviews
It is a great place to pick up stuff for kids crafts, holiday decorations, party supplies, cards, tissue paper, gift bags, housewares, etc.in reviews
You can buy snacks, school supplies, kitchenware items, décor festive items, hair care products pretty you buy at your local dollar/drug store. in reviews
I mean this is a really great store i always end up buying almost everything in the store you can't go wrong with only $1 everythingin reviews
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
1,033 reviews
Dollar Tree uploaded by Angel H.
I absolutely LOVE this store. I have seen a few people on here that said their Dollar Tree’s prices went to 1.25. In my area everything is still 1.00. I can usually find at the LEAST 10 items. So 10 items for $10+tax is worth it!! I always go back, anytime I’m around one, no matter which one, I go in to look and I find something. The included pic has almost everything from Dollar Tree in it!
Donna T.
Altamont, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Dollar Tree uploaded by Donna T.
I’m not sure how long the dollar tree has carried this brand but I love purple and decided to give it a try . I am impressed it hasn’t chipped peeled cracked or faded & still has a nice shine after a couple of days . I would definitely recommend . Purple passion 💜 Today my favorite color would be purple 💜 purple makes my heart smile 💜 my birthstone Dollar Tree
Jess P.
Hampton, NH
Dollar Tree uploaded by Jess P.
My favorite place to go for props for photo shoots or cute Knicknacks around the house. Can never go wrong with having a full birthday isle for both girls and boys and also having balloons all at an affordable price!
Nabeela F.
Overland Park, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dollar Tree uploaded by Nabeela F.
Used these balloons from dollar tree to decorate my corner for valentines day. How do you like it ?
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,509 reviews
Dollar Tree uploaded by Kellen H.
I love this store so much! It’s super cheap and it has everything you need in it! It’s quite clean in it and have great customer service too! I go here to get things I use everyday and come out spending less money! I do recommend it to everyone!
Anna P.
West Hills, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dollar Tree uploaded by Anna P.
Dollar Tree has the cutest decorations to decorate for all of the holidays. I pick up at least 3 o 4 decorations every year. Today this is one of the ones I picked up.
Faith T.
Beavercreek, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dollar Tree uploaded by Faith T.
I love home decor and love getting great deals on my decor even more! This earring tray is such a cute find. So many great things here!
Veronica M.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Dollar Tree uploaded by Veronica M.
Dollar Tree uploaded by Veronica M.
Made this wreath all with stuff from Dollar tree I love crafting it’s extremely relaxing and definitely great for my mental health
Nathalia D.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dollar Tree uploaded by Nathalia D.
Dollar Tree uploaded by Nathalia D.
Siempre encuentro buenos productos que me ayudan a crear para mis maquillajes un buen ambiente
Autumn F.
Allentown, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Dollar Tree uploaded by Autumn F.
The Dollar Tree has totally stepped up their game over the years. They had so many great items for the kitchen/home and they have always been my go to for movie snacks. All our favorite candies and popcorn for just $1 each!

105 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer S.
il y a 4 mois
Do you have a Dollar Tree where you live? Here are some great finds from my trip today! 😊 Dollar Tree
Willow I. il y a 4 mois
Austin, TX
il y a 7 mois
Does Dollar Tree have decent Christmas decorations this year?? Dollar Tree
Lawrence K. il y a 7 mois
Sam as usual. I have noticed some have a different selection than others
Imani C.
Greenville, SC
il y a 8 mois
Have you heard Dollar Tree will be selling things for more than $1?Dollar Tree
Imani C. il y a 8 mois
Krystal D. I totally agree growing up I’d always ask why dollar general or family dollar are dollar stores if they sell stuff priced higher than that. Dollar tree near me have always sold everything for $1 plus tax of course so I was somewhat surprised after all this time they’d go up. That’s why I never expect to pay only $1 for things 😂
Kayla R.
Yucca Valley, CA
il y a 9 mois
I created this wreath using only Dollar Tree items. I crafted the whole wreath for under $15. What diy crafts have you made using the dollar tree?
Brenda C. il y a 9 mois
You are so creative! Wow!!