A four-piece shave set that has everything you need for an amazingly close and delightful shave. This set returns shaving to the delightful experience it was meant to be. Dr. Carver's Easy Shave Butter was crafted for use with Dollar Shave Club's Executive Razor to transform the dread of shaving into the joy of softly wiping whiskers off your face. The Butter's conditioning botanicals soften hair to prepare for a swifter, closer shave. When paired with The Executive's stainless steel blades, lubrication strip, and 90 degree pivot head, you'll experience an unimaginably close, yet delightful shave. Dr. Carver's Magnanimous Post Shave Cream delivers a finishing touch of rich, soothing hydration plus antioxidant-rich vitamins to help ward off environmental toxins. The set comes with a cassette of four razor cartridges, so you can experience a full month of fresh blades to look, feel, and smell great. This set contains:- The Executive Razor Handle - 4 replacement cartridges in The Executive Razor Casette- 3.5 oz Dr. Carver's Magnanimous Post Shave Cream- 3 oz Dr. Carver's Easy Shave Butter This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and noncomedogenic.

Dollar Shave Club Anyone have any reviews?? I have been curious! I hate shaving but to make it easier? Yessss please! 🙃
Do you use this? Is it worth it? Which products do you like?
Is this still geared towards men or is there an option for women for Dollar Shave Club ?
Start your review of Dollar Shave Club!
Alejandra P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dollar Shave Club uploaded by Alejandra P.
I got this kit for myself, since I wanted razors with 5+ blades. This one comes with six and you can change your subscription to get new razors as early or late as you want . It comes with a free handle but after that only the razors. The shave butter is really nice and it lasts for a long time. I think it’s a good buy and you can alter your subscription as many times as you want. The razors work really well and make shaving simple and easy!
Erica C.
Dollar Shave Club uploaded by Erica C.
I purchased this subscription for my father. He enjoys the effectiveness of the blades and also not having to worry about purchasing refills in store all the time anymore. Dollar Shave Club
Allyson M.
Dollar Shave Club uploaded by Allyson M.
Perfect quality razors with nice smelling shaving cream, works well and leaves skin feeling soft. DSC allows you to choose how often you want to receive razors and cream and also offer options for men too.
Christyn E.
Inman, SC
Dollar Shave Club uploaded by Christyn E.
Dollar Shave Club uploaded by Christyn E.
I originally ordered this subscription for my husband as a Chistmas Gift 🎁. After using his razor one day, I realized it worked better than my razors. I ordered an extra razor handle, and blades, and now we both use the subscription. The blades give a close smooth shave, and I love their shave butter. Would definitely recommend.
Claire W.
Brooksville, FL
Dollar Shave Club uploaded by Claire W.
I’m in love with the whole dang package! From the scrub to the butter to the aftershave to the razors. I literally can not live without dollar shave club. My skin is so soft. No nicks and cuts. Also NO RAZOR BUMPS! I’m over joyed with this company!
Lisa H.
Auburn, NY
Dollar Shave Club uploaded by Lisa H.
I absolutely LOVE dollar shave club. I have always used cheap disposable razors and have the scars to prove it. With dollar shave club not only do I get a high quality 6 blade razor but I also receive a prescrub, shave butter and after dew all for a little over $5 with the starter kit. ALL OF THAT for less than what I pay for a pack of cheapo twin blades. As if that wasn't already enough they will put u on a refill blade plan that works with your schedule. I highly recommend Dollar shave club.
Makayla C.
Dollar Shave Club uploaded by Makayla C.
Ever since I have been using dollar shave club I have not had any problems with the products! They have the best razor I have ever used and it’s stays sharp forverrrrr! The shave butter also gives you a very close shave I definitely recommend they are also very affordable
Tanya D.
Dartmouth, NS
Dollar Shave Club uploaded by Tanya D.
This is a pretty good starter kit. You receive the best razor (4 pack with 6 blades), razor handle, prep scrub, shave butter and post shave dew. The razors are amazing and last long. Your skin feels amazing after each save. I'd recommend this to any sex (male or female). They are originally for men so as a female using them there's no need to change razors as much and the shave is always clean. For males they get the best shave I've seen so far besides going to a barber shop.
Michele B.
Valencia, CA
Hubby seems to really like it... Fresh new razors and handles... And the shave butter is everything!! Even my daughter uses it... Pretty amazing... Especially for the price!
Manda I.
Gresham, SC
Dollar Shave Club uploaded by Manda I.
Best products ever. I have really course hair and end up shaving almost daily. But the razor I received has 6 blade. And this body scrub is life changing. They also let you customize how often you receive the boxes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Geneviève H.
il y a un mois
Kara S. il y a un mois
I loved this up until recently. Check out Ipsy they have a shave program and the razors are 100 times better than dsc
Christy J.
Denver, PA
il y a 4 mois
Alexis D. il y a 4 mois
No option for women but i use their razor and all their products and have for the past few years and I’ll never buy anything else! Its the best
Angela J.
il y a un an
Many have been using Dollar Shave Club and i was wondering how well it works for someone who has sensitive skin and gets razor burn?
Melanie M. il y a 10 mois
I have pretty sensitive skin. I can’t use normal shaving cream because of it. But I have not had any problems so far and have been using it for about two months now. The post-dew is the only thing I don’t recommend. I had a reaction to that, so be cautious if you try it! I have also never been able to shave multiple days in a row because I get such bad razor burn. This box does not fix that. I still have to wait a couple days in between before shaving again. I hope this was help! If you want to try it the first box is super cheap and lasts a while. If you don’t like it, it’s fairly easy to cancel! (:
Kayla U.
Plainfield, IN
il y a un an
Considering signing up for Dollar Shave Club, is it good for sensitive skin?
Melanie M. il y a 10 mois
Athena M.
Renfrew
il y a un an
I’ve seen a lot about the Dollar Shave Club subscriptions but.. it really worth it? Or is there something that would be better
Iryna H. il y a 5 mois
dunno I got cuts and burns from them. I believe from second use.