Dollar Shave Club

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is my honest review of Dollar Shave Club Shave Butter that I have been buying for about 7 years now. This shave butter is SO amazing!! It is actually the main reason I have stayed a member of Dollar Shave Club for all these years!! All of their products I’ve tried have been quality products for sure, however this shave butter is by far the best product they sell (IMO). It makes shaving so much nicer & easier as it makes the razor glide across your skin so much smoother than any other product I’ve ever used. It makes your skin so much softer too!! My husband even loves using it while shaving too. He has very coarse hair & shaves his whole body, but even with both of us using it constantly one tube of this lasts for a very long time because it takes so little of the product to get a great shave!! This Dollar Shave Club Shave Butter is a 10 out of 10 in my opinion!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Good quality razor. I do think the blade are little sharp for women. I prefer Billie razor for my self. Very convenient that it mail straight to your house every month
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
The new blades are terrible along with the customer service. 3 months of emails without a singe response. Just canceled my membership I have had for over 12 years.