Dollar Rent-A-Car

Has anyone went through the them? Are they any good??
How is the customer service ? Are the cars nice ?
Ive never used them are there lots of locations?
Start your review of Dollar Rent-A-Car!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Ive used Dollar Rental 2 times, the first time the customer service was not so great but the car was reasonably priced and had no issues.in reviews
Aida C.
Lancaster, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Don’t do it!!! I do not recommend this car rental place at all. I had a horrible experience with them. It’s a long story but they accused me of stealing a car when I never did. They constantly sent me letters stating that I was going to be arrested. I work in law enforcement in Pennsylvania and I had rented this car in Sarasota Florida. I tried every number I could for dollar budget and it was all automated operators. This went on for days. I ended up having to call the airport police department to have them help me out and talk to someone at the actual rental counter in the airport. It was a complete nightmare and I will never rent with them again.
Nicole D.
Apple Valley, MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not the friendliest people but they were tolarable. Probably would choose another company to rent from next time
Kilee T.
Dallas
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Loved using Dollar reasonable and affordable prices and overall great experience. Only have one con, we booked our rental online for a certain car and when we got there they said that it wasn’t available and or that was the type of car we could get
Elena G.
Rented from them before while we were on vacation. Just ok no complaints and nothing crazy to rave about. Car was average but we also didn't want to spend a lot.
Danielle B.
Broussard, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Horrible! I've rented cars from just about every provider out there and Dollar is the ONLY ONE that screws you with hidden fees! Avoid them at all costs!!
Sandee H.
Edmond, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
We used Dollar Rental on a trip to Flordia. We enjoyed the easy pick up and drop off. The car was really clean and disinfected.
Madi V.
For the simple fact that you can rent a car with a debit card I give this company 5 starts I don't like credit cards and I don't use them, so this company helped me fulfill my car needs several times. Small caviat, you need to book a car 24h in advance if you want to pay with a debit card.
Zelda A.
Great, cheap and super simple to use! I was expecting the service to not be as great considering how inexpensive the rental was but it was honestly some of the best service I ever received. I would definitely go back.
Jennifer C.
Hialeah, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The price is reasonable but beware I’ve rented from them and every time the vehicle is dirty from the previous person that rented the vehicle I think they should clean them before renting them at least.
Esmilse I.
San Francisco, CA
Affordable prices for a car rental plus if you are a member the rental process way faster u don't need to wait in line just go straight to pick up ur car.