Dollar Item Direct Candy Marshmallow Ghosts 3Pk Halloween Peeps 1-1/8Oz Usa, Case of 24

BY DOLLAR ITEM DIRECT

Peeps marshmallow pumpkins, ghosts assorted 10 ct see more...

• Does anyone have a new recipe to use PEEPS with?! I alway...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else like to let them get a little stale befo...1 Answers
Amy S.
PEEPS are an Easter tradition in our house. Everyone gets a pack and we open them and leave them on the counter until they get hard and THEN eat them. It sounds weird, but they're so much better that way.
Christina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are just like the original Peepe, but I like them more, since these shapes are smaller and easy to portion into a small sweet snack. They're fresh and light and sweet.
Brittany S.
Clarkesville, GA
Who doesn't like PEEPS!? It is a easter tradition! My family loves them. The halloween PEEPS are the same as the original, just in different colors and shapes.
Laurie S.
I am so glad to see PEEPS being sold for every occasion out there now!!! It's great being able to get my hands (or my mouth) on a PEEP when I want one!!! :)
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
I love peeps all year round! They are just not for Easter anymore! Love the marshmallows, and how I can make rice crispy treats with them!
Jessica A.
Sanford, ME
Peeps are the best! I'm so glad they have them all year long now. The Peeps Store is great. Any flavor you want and I love the vanilla
Delina S.
Havelock, NC
Love me some peeps ghosts! I use these for class room treats for my son! Who doesn't love peeps! Plus, they make some great S'Mores!
Crystal C.
Fort Gaines , GA
While they are a little sweet my my taste buds, my kids love them. All the fun holiday shapes are an added bonus.
Karen C.
Hellertown, PA
They are super cute, fun and yummy. Great for trick or treat fun. The taste of peeps in a halloween shape.
Kim V.
I've used these as a s`more treat in a children's classroom or at work. they are really cute in a small bag
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ
Does anyone else like to let them get a little stale before eating them?
Laurie S.
Does anyone have a new recipe to use PEEPS with?! I always make an Easter cake with PEEPS around the cake, but would love to see what other things I could do with them, besides eat the whole package!!!