DOLLAR GENERAL Toastmaster Deluxe Digital Coffeemaker - 12 Cups

by Dollar General

This 12-cup, digital coffee maker by Toastmaster allows you make and enjoy the perfect cup of coffee. Features Can brew 1-4 cups or 12 cups Pause-and-serve function 2-hour auto shut off Digital clock Illuminated power switch and backlit LCD display Warming plate Flip-top lid Integrated cord storage

How do you disassemble the part that holds the coffee
I bought my coffee maker a month and love it but today it decides not to brew. I did my usual routine. Any suggestions
Why is my coffeemaker not working?
Start your review of DOLLAR GENERAL Toastmaster Deluxe Digital Coffeemaker - 12 Cups!
Lori B.
Baker
My husband has bought 2 of these in a week. They were the only 12 cup coffee pot. Got the maker home . It worked twice before it stopped working. Bought a second maker. Same thing.. It just stopped working . Very upset.Wouldn't you be upset.  No coffee to start your day.
Angi A.
Wetumpka, AL
This is the absolute worse product i have ever had the pleasure of not being able to use. I bought this product in January when, Dollar General had their extra home goods clearance. Had, I paid full price for this machine I would have quickly been disappointed and wanting to pull my hair out. I had gotten it as a spare in case my other coffee pot had decided to no longer work. It did in fact, stop working in March. I got out the "spare" coffee pot and my first instinct was wow it's hard to even make a pot of coffee. You have to squeeze the sides to get it to go in and there's a lot of extra steps that traditional coffee pots don't have. I made my first pot and absolutely nothing happened, I could hear it brewing, I could hear it trying to make, I figured maybe it gets hot first so I waited about 20 minutes and still no coffee came out. I finally unplugged it and that seemed to have reset it. Make the 2nd pot the next day and it will only brew 1 cup at a time, I look at the manual and there is no indication that it should be doing that since, I've not selected that option. Another, unplug and then it makes a full cup of coffee. It had been doing well after that until, today then it won't make the coffee at all it won't even filter the water. This is truly one of those buyer bewares. It's not even worth the 15.00 I paid for it and unfortunately, I wouldn't purchase this if you need a back up because; you will not be able to get enjoyment out of it.
Mary S.
DOLLAR GENERAL Toastmaster Deluxe Digital Coffeemaker - 12 Cups uploaded by Mary S.
I purchased a toastmaster coffee pot for the dollar general store and it doesn't even keep the coffee hot because the warming plate rusted all up and so did my daughter's. It is a waste of money
Jessica L.
Shippensburg
I bought one of your hes coffee pots 2 weeks ago and it kept shutting off while brewing...returned it to Dollar General for another one and that one is doing the same thing...Do NOT waste your money on this particular coffee pot! 😠😡🤬
Brittany T.
Lenoir
Awful I would never buy one again always shop at walmart for kitchen appliances DOLLAR GENERAL Toastmaster Deluxe Digital Coffeemaker - 12 Cups never buy again. Dont work and not worth the money
John M.
Dawson Springs
Not even worth 1 star.  Used about a dozen times in the last two weeks and now no longer works.  Just garbage.
member-c951e1
Does not make hot coffee or even keep it hot even if it sits on warmer for 5 hours pour a cup drink it down like room temperature coffee. Do not buy first one I had broke first use this one now can't get it hot warm yes very cool warm but warm
Codi J.
Theodore Alabama
Bought one a few months ago and it still works. Use it everyday to make my parents coffee. Don't really have any negative comments about it. It hold more than enough for our vacationers or visitors. Not expensive at all. I would definitely recommend.
JoAnna S.
1017 Nelms Rd
Purchased at: Dollar General
Gets the job done. Not very easy to clean, especially if you get some grounds in it. After about a year of use it stopped brewing probably. Very cheap though. I got mine half off for 14$.
Shannon S.
Weirton
I’ve bought a few of these when they’ve been on sale. I like them I can set my timer for my coffee to be ready in the morning. I’ve bought a couple for work. The glass pots could be a little stronger since I’ve broke 3 of them.