BY DOLLAR GENERAL

This 12-cup, digital coffee maker by Toastmaster allows you make and enjoy the perfect cup of coffee. Features Can brew 1-4 cups or 12 cups Pause-and-serve function 2-hour auto shut off Digital clock Illuminated power switch and backlit LCD display Warming plate Flip-top lid Integrated cord storage see more...

Shannon S.
Weirton
I’ve bought a few of these when they’ve been on sale. I like them I can set my timer for my coffee to be ready in the morning. I’ve bought a couple for work. The glass pots could be a little stronger since I’ve broke 3 of them.
Shannon M.
Marathon, NY
It's great. Doesn't weigh much at all...some coffee makers are like picking up a bowling ball. It brews a pot of coffee rather quickly; you can have a cup in about 5 minutes. The pause and serve feature is so nice. Price was great, too.
Christy F.
We just bought this coffee maker yesterday. You can program it with ease. We set the time to brew at 5:30 AM and we have coffee in the morning! There is a 1-4 cup setting if you want less brewed. It's cheap and it is working well so far. I recommend it.
Sarah S.
Caledonia
Great little coffee pot. Simple to use, I purchased this for my studio and it has made plenty of coffee to keep me working. The cord is a little short if you plan to run it behind a table, but is enough for where I have it placed on a counter top.
Angi A.
Wetumpka, AL
This is the absolute worse product i have ever had the pleasure of not being able to use.
I bought this product in January when, Dollar General had their extra home goods clearance.
Had, I paid full price for this machine I would have quickly been disappointed and wanting to pull my hair out.

I had gotten it as a spare in case my other coffee pot had decided to no longer work. It did in fact, stop working in March. I got out the "spare" coffee pot and my first instinct was wow it's hard to even make a pot of coffee.

You have to squeeze the sides to get it to go in and there's a lot of extra steps that traditional coffee pots don't have.
I made my first pot and absolutely nothing happened, I could hear it brewing, I could hear it trying to make, I figured maybe it gets hot first so I waited about 20 minutes and still no coffee came out.

I finally unplugged it and that seemed to have reset it. Make the 2nd pot the next day and it will only brew 1 cup at a time, I look at the manual and there is no indication that it should be doing that since, I've not selected that option. Another, unplug and then it makes a full cup of coffee.

It had been doing well after that until, today then it won't make the coffee at all it won't even filter the water. This is truly one of those buyer bewares. It's not even worth the 15.00 I paid for it and unfortunately, I wouldn't purchase this if you need a back up because; you will not be able to get enjoyment out of it.
Devan G.
Works as expected, for a while. After a few months it runs crummy. Then it needs to be replaced. Cheap and easy to use. Good in a pinch.
Maranda M.
This product is cheaply made bust still works for just a plan good ole cup of coffee. Easy to operate and has coffee done in a mins.
Jennifer K.
Cordova, SC
This is a good ten dollar coffee pot. Nothing spectacular but it will get the job done. It's a cheap replacement pot or starter pot.
Wendy S.
It’s been a great coffee pot for the price. My husband likes that he can program it so his coffee is ready when he wakes up.
Courtney S.
hopkinsville
Works perfectly! Just like any other old coffee maker! Makes 12 cups so thats more than one person need in the morning lol
Why is my coffeemaker not working?
How do I program my coffee pot to keep my coffee hot without leaving it on