BY DOLLAR GENERAL

This 12-cup, digital coffee maker by Toastmaster allows you make and enjoy the perfect cup of coffee. Features Can brew 1-4 cups or 12 cups Pause-and-serve function 2-hour auto shut off Digital clock Illuminated power switch and backlit LCD display Warming plate Flip-top lid Integrated cord storage see more...

Christy F.
Gordon, GA
We just bought this coffee maker yesterday. You can program it with ease. We set the time to brew at 5:30 AM and we have coffee in the morning! There is a 1-4 cup setting if you want less brewed. It's cheap and it is working well so far. I recommend it.
Shannon M.
Marathon, NY
It's great. Doesn't weigh much at all...some coffee makers are like picking up a bowling ball. It brews a pot of coffee rather quickly; you can have a cup in about 5 minutes. The pause and serve feature is so nice. Price was great, too.
Angi A.
Wetumpka, AL
This is the absolute worse product i have ever had the pleasure of not being able to use.
I bought this product in January when, Dollar General had their extra home goods clearance.
Had, I paid full price for this machine I would have quickly been disappointed and wanting to pull my hair out.

I had gotten it as a spare in case my other coffee pot had decided to no longer work. It did in fact, stop working in March. I got out the "spare" coffee pot and my first instinct was wow it's hard to even make a pot of coffee.

You have to squeeze the sides to get it to go in and there's a lot of extra steps that traditional coffee pots don't have.
I made my first pot and absolutely nothing happened, I could hear it brewing, I could hear it trying to make, I figured maybe it gets hot first so I waited about 20 minutes and still no coffee came out.

I finally unplugged it and that seemed to have reset it. Make the 2nd pot the next day and it will only brew 1 cup at a time, I look at the manual and there is no indication that it should be doing that since, I've not selected that option. Another, unplug and then it makes a full cup of coffee.

It had been doing well after that until, today then it won't make the coffee at all it won't even filter the water. This is truly one of those buyer bewares. It's not even worth the 15.00 I paid for it and unfortunately, I wouldn't purchase this if you need a back up because; you will not be able to get enjoyment out of it.
Devan G.
Elwood, IN
Works as expected, for a while. After a few months it runs crummy. Then it needs to be replaced. Cheap and easy to use. Good in a pinch.
Jennifer K.
Cordova, SC
This is a good ten dollar coffee pot. Nothing spectacular but it will get the job done. It's a cheap replacement pot or starter pot.
Courtney S.
hopkinsville
Works perfectly! Just like any other old coffee maker! Makes 12 cups so thats more than one person need in the morning lol
Chey A.
Lakeland
It's a horrible product. It broke once I got it hooked up. Would never buy this again. It's a horrible product.
Reanna B.
Bought for my new house at dollar general its closest to me and it works great need my coffee every morning
Shaylon S.
opelousas
Works just as good as any fancy coffee maker it does the job and that’s all I need tbh
How do I program my coffee pot to keep my coffee hot without leaving it on