BY DOLLAR GENERAL

Contains 15 containers and 15 lids see more...

Brittney Rose D.
Wood lake, MN
Great product for a great price! Dollar general is always fairly priced in comparison to other retailers. I would suggest everyone to go look through their local Dollar general you don't know what you could find!
Sandra H.
Great prices, name brand products, convenient.
They need larger stores, with more producta and access. Very effective for time, place, and prices. Prices are affordable for most products
Heather P.
De Leon Spgs, FL
I am always storing food. These were durable and got the job done for a decent price. My kids stole most of them for slime however the one I was able to maintain are still lasting. I’ve had them for 5-6 months now. They have been in the microwave several times and they are still holding up.
Addy N.
Rock Hall, MD
You get a lot of pieces however you don’t get many large or medium sizes, you mostly get small. The plastic can also be very flimsy, however if anyone is like me I lose my containers quicker than I can use them so the price works for what I need.
Ashley M.
Jarrell
I love these containers, we use them all the time and they have a size to fit in any bag! We use them for left overs or lunch and breakfast portions just grab and heat
Deysi S.
They are good containers for light food storage they are soft so if you want to reheating the foot you need to put in a difrent plate but still good and the price is ok
Christina L.
Amboy Center
Love these storage containers, they come in many different sizes with the kids. Great for taking leftover lunches to work.
Shaylon S.
opelousas
It doesn’t last long at all , the break so fast and the tops don’t fit so good , i rather spend money on rubber maid
Sindle M.
Rio Hondo
They are durable and easy to store when done being washed. Pros, they are dishwasher approved. They are effective.
Devan G.
Not a bad set of containers. The lids were kinda tough to put on but after a few uses they fit better. Good set.