BY DOLLAR GENERAL

Sergeant's Silver Cat Flea and Tick Spray, 8 oz see more...

Chaney B.
Royalton
I bought this for my cats because they go outside every once in a while. I followed directions on how to apply, etc. My cats still had fleas on them! It’s like they never went away. I don’t really recommend this product. I suggest going to a local vet and buying their stuff!
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
This product works pretty ok, but it’s nothing to rave about. The smell is not strong at all, so that is a plus. It works but not as long as they claim on the bottle. I probably would buy again, but only if I couldnt find something better.
Christina L.
Amboy Center
This product works pretty good! I’ve used it several times on my pets. Especially this year flee season seemed to last forever! I used on my 3 pets and also on there bedding and my furniture. Would definitely buy again!
ashley h.
elizabethtown
This product is horrible. It does not work in any way it claimed to. It’s horrible for your pets and I definitely will not be purchasing this product ever again. I can’t believe it’s sold in stores.
Libby O.
Cape coral
I picked this up when we rescued a flea ridden kitten hoping that it would work. It didn't. The price is affordable but it doesn't work anywhere near as well as Frontline and the spray bottle sound scared the kitten to death. Needless to say by the end of it, I was completely covered in scratches and the kitten was rattled and shaken.... And still covered in fleas. Save your time and money and just go to the vet for the Frontline!
Tiffany T.
Athens
This didn’t work as well as most products i buy at prevention or post care. Don’t waste your money. It’s very inexpensive, but the higher priced items (armor) are the only ones I’ve found that really work when you need them to.
rachel c.
Emlenton, PA
Have a very orange scent and combined with a flea collar this helped relieve my outside pregnant cat of her fleas and bugs. Also made her fur softer and she didn’t bother me spraying it on her. Really works love love love
Natasha B.
Pendleton
This spray was a big help recently along with flea and tick shampoo that I had to use on my dog after he got fleas very very badly.
Wendy S.
It doesn’t really seem to have much of an affect on our very busy dog. She stays outside most of the day and she still has fleas.
Kayla M.
Ocilla
This product works great! I would definitely recommend this product! We have been using for awhile now and have had no problems