Dollar General Scrub Free Clean Shower Spray, 32 oz

by Dollar General

Scrub Free Clean Shower Spray does the scrubbing for you! It's safe on most shower surfaces and has no harsh fumes or bleach. It also prevents future soap scum and mildew.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dollar General Scrub Free Clean Shower Spray, 32 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Travis G.
It does the scrubbing so you don't have to! Love to use this on my toilet, tub, shower and also my sink. Works on nearly all bathroom surfaces and does a great job
Shekita H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Dollar General
This product really lives up to it's name. Just spray the product on surfaces and let it sit and sanitize and deodorize. It has a great scent and works well.
Mary B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
D.G. Scrub Free cleaner is easy to use. Very little to no rinsing needed. The value is great for the price, and, cleans just as well as the pricier name brands. The scent is about the only thing that I would like to change. It can be a little overpowering in small areas. I'd like to see it in a fresh citrus, or floral scent. Even lemon or pine would be preferable to the scent it has now. Scent issue aside, it's a hard working cleaner. Just a little bit goes a very long way. Less time scrubbing means more time for things I want to accomplish.
Penny T.
Healdton
Works well and have nice clean scent.priced reasonably too. Have recommended to friends, family and coworkers as well. Definate must in my cleaning basket.
Melody R.
Waupun, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
good product worked for what I need it for and keeps working yes I like the scent of it that"s why I buy it and its within my budget it cleans what i need cleaned and doesn't leave a residue in my shower yes effective oh yeah I would buy again and I would try other scents
Cris E.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Bathroom cleaning must have. Good solid product. I know I will get the same great quality with every use.
Sherry H.
Caney
Purchased at: Kmart
I love this stuff it has so many uses. I use it,to clean my Fenton collectibles my toilet and everything in between.I lo pun that it work totke st in out of my white t shirts.
Britta M.
So my guest shower was super dirty and I had company coming soon! So I had bought this back awhile ago and it was a life saver! It worked so great!
Lyn R.
Montevallo , AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
For less than five dollars, my tub looks like someone scrubbed it for hours. All I did was squirt it, rub it down, let it sit five minutes, and spray it off. How easy is that?
Christina L.
Amboy Center
I love this product, they have lemon scent! My favorite!L ove it smells great! It works great, cleans well and keeps my shower smelling fresh & clean! The price is much lower than a name brand product! What more can you ask for!

Looking for your answer?