Dollar General Renpure Coconut Cream Shampoo, 12 oz. uploaded by DISABILITYDISH D.Dollar General Renpure Coconut Cream Shampoo, 12 oz. uploaded by DISABILITYDISH D.

BY DOLLAR GENERAL

Nourish your hair with a rinse of Renpure's Coconut Cream Shampoo. Rich with a variety of refreshing coconut oils this formula is sure to keep your hair clean, hydrated, and shiny! see more...

DISABILITYDISH D.
MY RIDE OR DIE HAIR LOVES....
Love this brand and it's shampoo and conditioner line, and price being from Dollar General is fantastic. Having zero sulfates is a HUGE plus to anyone living with invisible disabilities specially mass cell activation syndrome (doesn't bother mine) The scent is relaxing, fresh, claiming.

Living in a town that has HIGH salt content in our water it's horrible on my hair and skin..But with this amazing brand my hair is getting back to it's soft smooth silky bounce again..

Never tested on animals, gluten free and safe for color treated hair. Proudly made in the USA.
Dollar General Renpure Argan Oil Shampoo, 12 oz
Dollar General Renpure Coconut Cream Shampoo, 12 oz.Dollar General Renpure Argan Oil Conditioner, 12 oz.
Dollar General Renpure Argan Oil Shampoo, 12 oz.

#HAIRCARE #GLUTENFREE #COLORSAFE #MASSCELLSAFE #AUTOIMMUNE #DISABILITYDISH #LIFEWITHEDS #LIVINGWITHEDS #MOMVLOGGER #Livingwithpots #livingwithmcas
Lyn R.
Montevallo, AL
Excellent product, lathers like you're in the salon. I live the scent and manageability of my hair after I have used this product. I would recommend it to anyone as it is very affordable.
Heidi L.
Crellin
I love the smell of this product and it reminds me of a step down to the expensive coconut shampoos definitely worth paying a dollar for
Shawna S.
Ripley
Smells good and is affordable. However, I would like it more if it was sulfate free. Sulfate isn't good for your hair!
Ai M.
Glenville, WV
I had to buy this for my over night travel. I didn't like it. I liked the smell. I only use certain conditioner.
member-415df
love this brand makes hair feel clean and smelly good! would like a little more lather though!!
Mekayla W.
love this shampoo along with the conditioner. great smell and made my hair look and feel great.