BY DOLLAR GENERAL

Smooth your hair with a nourishing blast of Renpure's Coconut Cream Conditioner. This nutrient rich conditioner provides your locks with a variety of Coconut Oils that helps seal in nutrients that keep hair looking and feeling it's best and most shiny. see more...

Heidi L.
Crellin
This is a good deal for a buck I work at the dollar store you can find this in the value valley aisle for a dollar it's a step down from name brands but still leaves your hair feeling soft silky and clean
Lyn R.
Montevallo, AL
I love the way this rinses clean and leaves your hair so soft, shiny, and manageable. There are very few places like Dollar General that you can find such quality products at such reasonable and affordable prices.
Terrijo F.
Hemingway
A great buy it makes the hair very smooth and smells great it does the same as name brand just a lot cheaper
Mekayla W.
I love this line of products. great smell and made my head look and feel better. I’d recommend
Rebecca W.
I did not like this conditioner at all. It make my hair feel very dry and course and my hair has never been color treated, and I never have that issue. Gave me dry scalp. I usually buy another brand but thought I would try for the sale it had and definitely would not try again.