BY DOLLAR GENERAL

Cleans your locks with Renpure's Argan Oil Shampoo. This Argan infused shampoo helps remove unwanted build-up and help protect hair from heat to maintain it's overall health, and shine! see more...

Katie Y.
Blairstown, MO
Never would have guessed this was Dollar General shampoo. It had a very clean smell to it and it really does the job. My hair feels healthier after it dries.
Kayla M.
Ocilla
Love this product it smells wonderful and the scent doesn't wear off as soon as your hair drys. Not expensive at all would definitely recommend this product!
Rokia M.
Starkville , MS
I use it once it was great. But I try to use sulfate free shampoos cause I want my hair to be healthy. Some products do not do great on my hair.
Ashley M.
Jarrell
Another yuck! It made my hair dry and feel very stiff like straw. The smell isn't very strong either, you get what you pay for though
jordan f.
usa
I love this shampoo. It's only 3$ but it leaves your hair so soft and pretty. I also wash my makeup brushes with it .
Emily V.
Edmonton
Smell better than the conditioner. It dont lather up enough for me tho. I i highly doubt I will purchase it again
Jessica n.
Prairieville
Its super cheap and is my go to when im on a serious budget. It works okay for the price. Like its super cheap.
Heidi L.
Crellin
Also a good product smells amazing and a step down from the expensive products definitely worth paying a dollar
Emily J.
This is actually really nice shampoo I was surprised. I like the smell and it helps contain the frizz in my hair. The only thing I didn't like was I felt like it left a little residue when I was trying to rinse it out.