DOLLAR GENERAL Plastic School Activity Box - Assorted Colors uploaded by Brooklyn D.

BY DOLLAR GENERAL

Keep your pens, pencils or crayons contained in this durable plastic activity box! Plastic activity box Hinged snap lid Open interior Measures 8" x 5" x 2" see more...

Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Bought it 2 months ago for an incredible price. I love to color in the adult coloring books and store some color pencils in it along with a few pens. Comes in a lot of colors but they only had grey and some fugly green
Vickie L.
My sister used to get this for me all the time. I used to walk around school carrying my pencils and markers in them. I now use it to store my miscellaneous items or whatever I need to hold. It's great.
Dayana G.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought some for my niece and nephew and they did not last them. They aren't durable and they broke like in a month. They are thin and breakable. Rather invest in a more pricey for durable quality.
Anastasia L.
This bins are wonderful for my daughter.  She is two so the cardboard boxes they come in get ripped up fast so I had to find another alternative.  These hold her crayons well and is extremely durable.  I would definitely recommend it if you have a young child.
Bethany W.
Lexington, KY
Opening these boxes brings an immediate scent of childhood as the sweet smell of the wood pencils lingers inside long after it's emptied. These boxes are brightly colored, easy to open and close and the bottom is slightly clear so you can see what you have in it. I loved these as a kid and they're great now for organizing my kid's craft stuff.
Rell B.
I haven't used one of these in years but when I did I loved it . I love taking this box out of my backpack and getting a pencil, pen or using my crayons and color pencil. Knowing that I would never miss place things because of this box
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
I remember my mom getting me something similar when I was in school to keep all my pens markers, erasers in one place. I got this for my son and I love how sturdy it is. it cakes in different colors and I over how mess free everything looks
Bobbi K.
Great for the youngsters going to school. They are not expensive and are able to hold their writing utensils all in one place.
Vanessa M.
Is cheap, GREAT SURPRISE and help me order my variety colors and market and i can have it in my desk and it not that big to occupy all my desk
Eli T.
Newnan, GA
Typical day to day use for anyone in school or in need of toting around lots of pens and pencils for that fact.
ANDREA R.
MARACAIBO, VENEZUELA
How much big is this box?